• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Herf Cigar Tasting Event

We doing the Cabaiguan this Saturday? I've had it in the dry box for the week, and we've pushed back so many times already, I'm smoking it, regardless... :p

Reminder: This event is going as scheduled this weekend!!!

May 8th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Crowned Heads JD Howard Reserve

The review starts at 9 EST

Reminder: This event is going as scheduled this weekend!!!

May 8th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Crowned Heads JD Howard Reserve

The review starts at 9 EST
Thanks for the reminder. I've got to put this one in The Box today.

Reminder: Below is the next cigar for the Vherf review. You have a month to find this cigar and 3 weeks to get it into the dry box. Hopefully this one will out perform the last stick.

June 12th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Alec Bradley sungrown

Reminder: Below is the next cigar for the Vherf review. You have a month to find this cigar and 3 weeks to get it into the dry box. Hopefully this one will out perform the last stick.

June 12th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Alec Bradley sungrown
I see an Alec Bradley American sun grown. Is that the same thing?

Alec Bradley sungrown
Thanks for the reminder

Alec Bradley sungrown
Also, if you haven't purchased yet, IMHO the corona (46 RG, if I'm not mistaken) was exponentially better than the larger vitolas. I've enjoyed all of these I've smoked, but the smaller RG adds a lot to it. Take that for what it's worth after last week's failure.

Trying to order ahead. For the MF “The Judge”, which vitola are we going for? Or are we just doing personal preference?

Trying to order ahead. For the MF “The Judge”, which vitola are we going for? Or are we just doing personal preference?
I thought The Judge was only one vitola? I could be completely wrong. It's happened once before.

I thought The Judge was only one vitola? I could be completely wrong. It's happened once before.
The OG release was grand robusto and toro.
I think it was 2019 or 2020 they added a non box pressed corona gorda. Not sure if there are others or not

Yeah, those are the three I see. I’d personally go with the toro or CG simply because I’m not a fan of huge ring gauges. But I’ll buy which ever one you guys choose so we’re comparing apples to apples.