• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Video Herf

I'll be on a little before 8pm EST tonight, my user name is bigbear-oovoo.

Edit to add timezone.

If you have any questions regarding the herf you can either PM me or pose your questions here.
Otherwise I'm ready to start!!

Go to http://www.oovoo.com on your Computer, Laptop, Tablet or phone... Sign up is quick easy & best of all free!!

Looks as though life & the weather has froze out tonights herf... Have a good one!!

The next one will be Tuesday February 4th, & I certainly hope all you BOTL put on your big boy panties!!
Like negative 20 ever hurt anybody...lol

Anyone up for the Video Herf tonight at 8pm EST.?
if there is no interest, we'll try again next month.

Edited to add time.

Sorry buddy! Warm weather is upon us. And I will be game next month for sure!

I have no lap top which sucks. Work is switching us to tablets so one I get that I will have to test it's capabilities.

BigBear said:
Anyone up for the Video Herf tonight at 8pm EST.?
if there is no interest, we'll try again next month.

Edited to add time.

When did it change from Thursdays to Tuesdays?

Tall Paul said:
I have no lap top which sucks. Work is switching us to tablets so one I get that I will have to test it's capabilities.
I can certainly understand & appreciate that.
Depending on what you use the laptop for & the type of tablet you get... you just might be happier with a tablet?

ironpeddler said:
When did it change from Thursdays to Tuesdays?
Durring Football Season was my understanding!
No reason not to change it to Thursdays now; Next Video Herf will be Thursday, March 6th at 8pm EST.

....are pants still required for Video Herfs ? It's been a while since I have participated in one,
and I was just curious?

It depens if CJ is still getting is ass drunk like Poland.

Jeez CJ, you're harder to get a hold of than the President. Give me a call sometime Bitch!

Jonesy said:
Jeez CJ, you're harder to get a hold of than the President. Give me a call sometime Bitch!
Dude, I call you all the time you crazy crackhead. Why don't you listen to your voice mail sometime!

wkoti said:

Dude, I call you all the time you crazy crackhead. Why don't you listen to your voice mail sometime!

You said the same thing to me.

Hey Mr. "Worlds best dad!" mug recipient, I don't want to hear that sh*t you're just as busy as I am was.