• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Video Herf

2K6TBSS said:

I thought it switched to Tuesdays for football season so it should have been tonight.

Having the game on at the same time as the video herf makes the 'personal interaction' more palatable! 

I don't have a tv outside...LOL

That sounds like a problem that can very easily be fixed!

Yeah, the Sunday Ticket and a tablet...

"Hello Santa, this is Tall Paul. If you can stop drinking long enough, I have 2 things I want to add to my list I sent you."  
t7768.gif

Tall Paul said:
I thought it switched to Tuesdays for football season so it should have been tonight.
Ahh shit!!! I totally spaced it, sorry guys!

I think its more "come as you are"  so if you're topless to start then.....

(edited)   I think they do require CJ to put pants on however.

I do believe you've confused me with the vision you see in the mirror.
Assuming your proud of yourself... I appreciate the compliment in any event!!
Now get that Bro/Manzier back on so you don't hurt that back old man!!  :laugh:

Who's up for a pre Christmas HERF this week? I'm thinking Wednesday or Thursday early so I'm not completely frozen. 5-6pm EST ish.

Let me know if you can make it and one of us can figure out how to host it by then. I know CJ has been slammed at work so lets keep this going since we missed this month a couple weeks back!

Paul

I would potentially be game on Thursday!! Early sounds like a plan!!

FYI... I've been communicating with CJ, & I will be helping him out while his schedule is slammed on the Monthly Virtual Herfs.
More info to come on that at a later time.

I'd love to Paul but unlike you, I don't have anti-freeze running through my veins.  I think I'll be taking a pass until the ground thaws around here unless we get some unseasonably warm weather.

Tall Paul said:
Thanks brother!
No problem bro!!

MrAnderson41 said:
I'd love to Paul but unlike you, I don't have anti-freeze running through my veins.  I think I'll be taking a pass until the ground thaws around here unless we get some unseasonably warm weather.
You have to fill up with the anti-freeze, come on now... You know you want to join in the festivities!! 

It sounded as if it was only going to be Paul & I. Not that it wouldn't have been great for us to catch up... but?? I spent time watching Porter Ridge with the kids.  :laugh:
Being it was more less last min, I took it as there was no interest; sorry about that brother.
I'll be getting things going for the first of the coming year, but I'd truly like to get a consensus as to when the best day/s would be for everyone once again.
As I've mentioned before, I think this is a great way for SOTL & BOTLs to get together & shoot the breeze & personalize things a bit.

It would be great if we could encourage more of or fellow CigarPass family to chime in.
With that said...

What Day/s would everyone prefer?

Best Regards!!

So is everyone geared up for the herf on Tuesday January 7th at 8pm EST?
I'll be testing a new application this afternoon which will allow 12 attendees.
I'll let you all know how it goes once I've completed testing.

It's 4F here since Wednesday so let's hope it warms up a bit.

Yikes... It was 3 here the other morning so I can appreciate that!!

The application I'm looking at is called oovoo (www.oovoo.com), there is a catch however.
The application is free for up to 12 users, would this be acceptable?
I know I haven't seen more than 12 users on a virtual herf so I thought it would be ok, but I would like to get others input.

Thanks!!

I have used that program before with CJ and it works really good for what I remember .