• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

Smokyballs said:
Swissy has reached his goal! Blood and salmon everywhere! Mr Orange where are you?
[snapback]299882[/snapback]​

Oh I'm comin', trust me on that one. Someone's going to pay, and pay dearly! This isn't going to be an attack for the timid, so all you pretenders, get out-the-way. ;)

Seadub has fired and fired well! This is a brother to watch out for! Round One is all but complete. Round Two is almost done. I guess it would be a good time to post...
BOMB CONTENTS
ROUND THREE
LA FLOR DOMINICANA LANCERO
TATUAJE TANIOS
A FUENTE WORK OF ART
LA AURORA PREFERIDO PLATINUM #2
ASHTON VSG SPELLBOUND
SIX PLAYERS THIS ROUND(ONE INTERNATIONAL)
DC#s and Names on monday!
Only three DC#s???

Smokyballs said:
What gives Swifty(got to live up to that screen name Khris!).
[snapback]299774[/snapback]​

I was in L.A. last week and just got back late last night. ICBM is redesigned, rewired, recharged, reloaded, locked on target and set to launch tomorrow morning.

Brad, you might want to notify FEMA and give them the location of this target. :p

Shit you boyz be talking some real smack here yet I see no confirmed kills? :0

Smokey do we have a death count or what? ;)

WTH this war could be a terrible thing as long as there is media coverage to the whole dang world... call the CNN, AL-Jizzira :p let's get this show broadcasted to the whole world! :thumbs: :sign:

Smokyballs said:
Seadub has fired and fired well! This is a brother to watch out for! Round One is all but complete. Round Two is almost done. I guess it would be a good time to post...
BOMB CONTENTS
ROUND THREE
LA FLOR DOMINICANA LANCERO
TATUAJE TANIOS
A FUENTE WORK OF ART
LA AURORA PREFERIDO PLATINUM #2
ASHTON VSG SPELLBOUND
SIX PLAYERS THIS ROUND(ONE INTERNATIONAL)
DC#s and Names on monday!
Only three DC#s???
[snapback]300432[/snapback]​

Nice! That LFD Lancero... :love:

ffopusxff said:
These rounds are going faster than Tyson getting KOed..... such fun
[snapback]300476[/snapback]​

You should have seen Tyson in his early years. He was a monster and did all the KO'ing back then!

Matty_Vegas said:
I am the Mike Tyson of Cigar Pass!!!
[snapback]300485[/snapback]​

Matty is that Tyson the later years? ;) :sign:

ML237 said:
Shit you boyz be talking some real smack here yet I see no confirmed kills? :0

Smokey do we have a death count or what? ;)

WTH this war could be a terrible thing as long as there is media coverage to the whole dang world... call the CNN, AL-Jizzira :p let's get this show broadcasted to the whole world! :thumbs: :sign:
[snapback]300444[/snapback]​
Confirmed kills throw off the master plan for world domination! Confirmed kills are an instant disqualification(in public forum)! All Kills Will Be available at the end via PM. And why does everybody insist on using that extra E! It's Smokyballs not Smokeyballs! As far as I have tracked the body count stands at 4 Zombies and one Kill(Igwana Rob). They are zombies because they have survived and will live another day to fire off a super bomb themselves! We have lost a leech before it got involved!
A change of pattern has been presented to me for this involving a hand bomb of 4 of the next rounds players!And with that we present...
ROUND THREE
DREW MOBERLY
BOMMERMAN_10
JEFF B.
THE GURKHA
NULLSMURF
WURM(TACTICAL POSSITION PREVENTS U.S. BOMBING BUT OPENS A REALM OF POSSIBLITIES IN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY)
Be Warned, now we got the Mob involved!These SOB's tryed to kill me before I even got this mother rolling! Maryville is in the house!!!

Smokyballs said:
Be Warned, now we got the Mob involved!These SOB's tryed to kill me before I even got this mother rolling! Maryville is in the house!!!
[snapback]300536[/snapback]​

You're damn right to be warned! Brad thought the blast he got was bad and we didnt even have one persons ammo to help destroy. Watch your backs guys it's coming and it's coming fast, the soon destruction of all that stand in our way. Zero Hour is upon us, we will spare no one!

Sniper_Sites_480_x_360_.jpg

Target aquired...

Rally hats? I think you all need to hit grandpa's bomb shelter.

Do to our malfunction I will give you round three boys until monday to get your packs out. I didn't get Wurm his out yet! Boomerman picked up the packages for the MOB, I got Nullsmurfs pack out monday(dc# at work and I'm off today). WAR must carry on! I will have round 4 up and out no later than monday. Keep calling out those hits to me!

Smoky, you have mail....2 actually once I'm allowed to send the second one out.

THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED!!! CHAOS WILL RAIN SUPREME!!! ITS GOING TO BE SURVIVAL OF THE FITEST AND MOST OF YOU ARENT READY!