• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Watcha smokin this weekend?

Maggs44 said:
dixieland_conjunction said:
Started with an aged AF Short Story
About to fire up an Ashton Heritage Puro Sol

Cheers,
Dixie
Hey Dixie,

How do the Puro Sol's compare to the VSG's?

Bruce
I haven't had that many Puro Sols (but 1,000,000 VSGs)....but I'll agree with drunk s0ber. Hower it'd be more like a ~94-96 for VSGs and ~91-93 for the Puros :thumbs:

Both are FANTASTIC smokes :)
Both are too expensive to be daily smokes :(

and pooh! LA lost :(

Cheers,
Dixie

I'm going to burn through some Cohiba SRs... Mmmmmmmm! Tonight's sacrifice will be the Corona Especiale Selecta Reserva 11/02!

Aloha,

Wade

Thursday:
RG Coronas Extra
Punch Petit Corona
Friday:
Quintero Brevas
Quintero Brevas
SC El Principe

I'm looking forward to Saturday as I'm going on a road trip to Boston and driving home after the show (going to see "The Fools"). Hopefully the ride up will be an SLR DC and the ride home either a SP Sanchos or a SC El Morro :0

Are Quintero Brevas and SC El Principe really that good CC? I notice they are in your regular rotation

coventrycat86 said:
cvmfour said:
Are Quintero Brevas and SC El Principe really that good CC? I notice they are in your regular rotation
YES, they are :thumbs:
Give me some flavor notes on them? Grassy, Earthy, Creamy??? Do tell :thumbs:

Seeding and aerating the yard tomorrow. That deserves an Opus X and cold beer! :D

Since I lucked up and won the Cigar Pool my Humidor runeth over. Had a really nice La Aurora last night and tonight I will be trying the new CAO Italia. As for NFL sunday I will probably enjoy a Sherpa or something else from the pile of sticks I have recieved. :p

Today was a Torano tribute and a Diamond Crown #3, who knows what tomorrow may bring.

Smoked a Gurkha Legend perfecto and a 1940 Pre-Embargo Gurkha double corona.

-P-

Well, tonight, Houston won and San Fran lost, so I'm off to the goodie bin in the cooler for my old friend the RyJ Ex. No. 4 '00.

Earlier today I had a Hemingway Classis courtesy of Half Full Monty :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

wk-mang said:
I'm going to burn through some Cohiba SRs... Mmmmmmmm! Tonight's sacrifice will be the Corona Especiale Selecta Reserva 11/02!

Aloha,

Wade
Bruddah Wade!! I smoked a Cohiba SR Pyramid from my OSUNOV02 box. Wasn't so good this time around. How was your Corona Especial?

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Seeding and aerating the yard tomorrow. That deserves an Opus X and cold beer! :D
You do know that there is football on tomorrow :0

Friday-
LGC ISOM (my first)

Saturday Golf - HdM ISOM

both courtesy of my newbie trade (thanks BOTL) :D

I am now officially over to the dark side, wow :0

Courtesy of Dixie:
Victor Sinclair 55 rosada wrapper (another first) last night

LPH Black Pearl (yet another first)

This has been a cigar adventure weekend!...and it's ain't over yet.

Let me tell ya, it's great bein a newbie 'round these parts. :thumbs:

1/2

saturday:

CAO Italia Ciao during a neighbourhood poker night. (Broke even!)

Sunday - after football, yard work calls... might sneak a Fuente Exquisito in.

Fast4Dr said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
You do know that there is football on tomorrow :0
What's football :p

The only way I'll be watching that is if the Astros win their game (currently they're leading 5-0) to clinch the wildcard. Otherwise I have to watch the SF game and hope they lose :D

(OK, I'll actually have the Picture-in-Picture running during the Carolina game ;))

Cheers,
Dixie