• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather

We reached our high today at about noon, dropping fast now. Cold/snow tomorrow, 4 low /10 high and snow Thursday. Just a little later than this last year when the bottom dropped out, I can do without that shit again.

I literally said this the other day and got ripped on by the KS folks. Being from the northern IL area, there is a distinct smell that happens when snow is on the way.....just like rain.
Very true!

Why is it that the only person that wants it to snow lives the only place it isn't snowing?!
Feel free to come take as much of this snow as you want. It’s heavy, it’s wet, and I don’t care for it.

Why is it that the only person that wants it to snow lives the only place it isn't snowing?!

I’m ready for snow, I just wish I didn’t have to deal with distance learning. I want snow days again, not this working from home crap!

Light snow here all day. It's 15 now, gonna get close to 0 by morning. The bands of snow are just skating by to the north, we need the moisture I guess is what we always say. Rather have a nice 75 deg rain shower, personally.