• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather

Sunny cold winter day. I decided to check more info about Arizona Solar because we have many solar days in the year. Homeowners can largely, or even entirely, offset solar power installation costs by choosing a lease or power purchase agreement in the beginning. Instead of waiting to see savings add up, homeowners can feel a lighter purse straight away.

Last edited:
Mid 40s today! 50s tomorrow and Saturday.

Snow Sunday night................

This could go in the "Unhappy Thread" but, well, ya know.

I had to go to the dentist this morning and I couldn't get into my car.

We had two days of rain, causing flash flooding, which slowly turned to snow. My car had 2 inches of snow over 1/2 inch of solid ice.

I had to chip the ice away to get in the car and then leave the car running, with the heat on high, for 45 minutes before I could clean the windows enough to see.

I am officially sick of this winter!

Ya, I’m about done with it too. Clear the snow, then it rains and puddle everywhere… freezes then snows over the top.

Then everyone works from home save for me. I was lucky enough to avoid the many accidents I saw on the road, the entire time muttering to myself “why the f am I doing this?”..

I can’t believe just how many people forget how to deal with this crap. You live in Michigan people! It happens all the time! Get a clue lol.

I watched a guy stuck at the end of a street , spinning his tires in his mustang. Just sitting there spinning. Not trying to rock it back and forth…just spinning. Normally I would try to help this person out. However this individual clearly did not care enough to even try to clean his vehicle off, save for the door handle and what the wipers and rolled down window on only one side would do.

This is weather that you go nowhere fast, and even less so in a mustang. I figured I probably saved him an accident by letting him call aaa or the service of his choice.

Okay I give up!

Yesterday was 61 degrees and today's high is 30.

Well it's 5 here this morning and a decent breeze. I hate winter.

Sleeting and snowing today, more snow tomorrow. Supposed to be driving back to OKC tomorrow night, for a Friday surgery. My wife will be driving and she’s not the best driver to begin with, so we’ll see.

B13E111C-0C90-4F93-A345-348444414A5C.png

Sleeting and snowing today, more snow tomorrow. Supposed to be driving back to OKC tomorrow night, for a Friday surgery. My wife will be driving and she’s not the best driver to begin with, so we’ll see.

View attachment 52589

Dang, that's rough for your area. Does your state's snowplow have a sander on it as well or are there two separate trucks?

With the 5 1/2 inches of rain we've had in the last three days, the creek is running a bit high...

full

The high water undermined a huge old maple, and it fell over. The root ball is 15-20 feet across, and guessing the maple was 90-100 feet tall. Impressive. Wish I was I there to see if fall (though not under it ). Hope the pics do it justice...

full

full

full