• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather

With the 5 1/2 inches of rain we've had in the last three days, the creek is running a bit high...

full

The high water undermined a huge old maple, and it fell over. The root ball is 15-20 feet across, and guessing the maple was 90-100 feet tall. Impressive. Wish I was I there to see if fall (though not under it ). Hope the pics do it justice...

full

full

full
I wonder if it made any noise?

More snow this AM and temps in the low teens. Still another month before it starts to warm up, I'm really looking forward to spring.

Thunderstorms for this afternoon (haven't started yet) changing to a blizzard tonight. Man I hate winter.

We need rain bad. This is current as of 1400 hours CST. Dallas is in the center of that mess.

2A607686-E818-404C-83BF-8CBE4ED43956.png

Blue dot = Pugs' Place. To the west the line of thunderstorms, line moving east, storms moving NE. MAJOR DAMAGE to our west.

A91A9CA3-A0DD-42E7-8F77-D65AF89E21E1.png

OK 1840, here comes da judge. Waiting to see if we get sirens, then we beat it the hell out of here. Can't smoke in building.

BC38DEA1-ACEF-4F07-AB3E-8AA2B42F0FC4.png

Yikes. Saw some stuff on the news. Did not look good. :(

We got off pretty easy, maybe an inch of rain then not a lot of snow. Technically a "blizzard" due to snow and wind speed, but it's not even below freezing this morning. Still plenty of wind, calling for 50+ all day.