• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather

Nice seeing the warm temperatures, gives me something to look forward to, since it's 14 degrees here.

Spring is in the air! Nearly 80 yesterday with 50+ mph SW wind, snowing this morning with 20+ mph N wind.

We're supposed to get buried in snow next week, right after the ski hill closes...

More fire storms expected this afternoon

"The current forecast calls for highs to reach into the middle 80s with high winds sustained at 35-45 MPH and will gust between 50-70 MPH this afternoon. Relative humidity values will be as low as 3% and grasses are at an extremely dry level."

3?! Damn.

Might drop into the 40s here at the height of summer.

Just another spring day:

"This means several severe storms will be possible as we head into the early evening hours... These will be supercell thunderstorms (rotating storms) that will be capable of producing giant hail near the size of baseballs in the most robust storms. Winds gusting over 75 mph and a few tornadoes are also possible.

Those that miss out on the thunderstorms will still be seeing high winds today sustained at 30-40 mph and will gust at 50-70 mph this afternoon.

Locations that are west of the dry line will experience critical and extreme fire conditions"

Wind, fire, tornadoes, and hail. I don't remember if frogs or locusts are the next phase.

Just another spring day:

"This means several severe storms will be possible as we head into the early evening hours... These will be supercell thunderstorms (rotating storms) that will be capable of producing giant hail near the size of baseballs in the most robust storms. Winds gusting over 75 mph and a few tornadoes are also possible.

Those that miss out on the thunderstorms will still be seeing high winds today sustained at 30-40 mph and will gust at 50-70 mph this afternoon.

Locations that are west of the dry line will experience critical and extreme fire conditions"

Wind, fire, tornadoes, and hail. I don't remember if frogs or locusts are the next phase.
All this time, I thought Eastern Montana had the worst climate in America.