• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather

Nobody cares anymore, Paul. You are like the Boy Who Cried Hurricane...

*EDIT* Feels like hurricane season in Hawaii -- there was always a storm somewhere out there "heading straight for us!".

But this one is for SURE. How do you know that I know this? My work is actually closing early today :eek:

Hey Bill - I was going to ask you how the winds were up by you! We got it pretty good here, made a huge mess in the yard, pool and pond. Nothing compared to the windstorm of 2012 - that was like a hurricane.
Hi Rod, yes, this was a bad one, lost a few trees, and the big driveway gate (pulleys, chain, guide bars) and a big mess as well... Down the street, there was a massive tree that came down, it had to be over 4 feet in diameter... Neighbors lost a huge window in the front of their home...

Glad you guys were ok.

Looks like another hurricane is about to run over Central America, again... :(

It's been windy here the past week -- enough that I haven't wanted to even sit outside and read (still working on the cigar part). Temps have been in the low to mid-50s. It feels very much like late-September/October in the northeast US where I grew up.