• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather

It’s been real nice in the last couple weeks, the 80’s, but now we’re are seeing our more normal temps, in the mid to upper 70’s... My favorite time of the year here...
71 here today, and 73 here tomorrow!!!!! Then back into the Fridge...

How far away from the mountains are you? A snowboarding trip to the Alps is definitely a bucket list item for me once the Covid stuff passes.
Depends on where you want to go, but 4 hours or less by train. Typically 3 will get you most places. Just a warning Switzerland is one of the most expensive countries in the world. As an example, I told my friends I planed to drink at every country in Epcot, and they all responded with how expensive that must be. I said about $10 a beer, like a night of drinking in Zurich. Holler if ya'll are comin' this way and I'll give you a floor, couch kids bed to sleep in for a night up here. More details when you do it.

Depends on where you want to go, but 4 hours or less by train. Typically 3 will get you most places. Just a warning Switzerland is one of the most expensive countries in the world. As an example, I told my friends I planed to drink at every country in Epcot, and they all responded with how expensive that must be. I said about $10 a beer, like a night of drinking in Zurich. Holler if ya'll are comin' this way and I'll give you a floor, couch kids bed to sleep in for a night up here. More details when you do it.
I definitely will, won't be any time in the too near future though.

Was like a balmy 43 here today up from like 36 yesterday. And I’m still dealing with leaves falling. But it is supposed to be in the 60s the next 2 days so that’s nice.

Only thing fun about the snow is playing with the snowblower.

Are the old people dying...?
Haha this is the time of year all of them run from Chicago, New York, etc for here. They might they around and go back home. However it is 71 degrees right now at 3pm