• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Welcome Back Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying that there is NO Kill Bill 3 in the works! :D :sign:

Nice to see our favorite Kitty Cat back on prowl always ready to strike at some pesty rats trolling about :whistling: :thumbs:

Welcome back billclinton! :sign:

Glad you're back on the board CC!

Everybody better get their spell checkers warmed up! :p

-Rob

I would like to mention that you handled yourself with dignity and grace during this entire episode. Welcome back.

Doc.

Yes I agree! Sometimes you'll see folks who get banned go running for another board and start talking all this trash and saying how that's fine since they didn't like it there anyways. But not Bill! Well done! And welcome back!

It's great to see you back CC, now get busy and start postin' what ever you post about all day....... :D :thumbs: :p :sign: :D

never thought bill actually left, just time for meditation. welcome back! :cool:

coventrycat86 Members 18-June 03 8509
AVB Members 14-November 03 6855

Now AVB is never gonna catch him :(

Welcome back Bill :thumbs:

Did a newbie pass with Bill when it came with the excel spreadsheet I knew I needed to watch myself around him :)

For what its worth Bill, I hope you decide to, or can, make it to the herf in May. I would love to shake your hand and smoke a stick witcha! :thumbs:

I take it back. Stay home.

From CigarSnobs.com:
Mar 10 2006, 10:21 PM

the asshat brigade permitted to post with impunity at Cigarpass.
Hale, Wurm, The Great (big fucking) King Rat, oh and that guy in a dress, what's his name.... kilted sunthin'. More to come no doubt.

NA

Don't forget the(ass)hatguy

...most impressive.

For what its worth Bill, I hope you decide to, or can, make it to the herf in May. I would love to shake your hand and smoke a stick witcha! :thumbs:

From CigarSnobs.com:

Hale, Wurm, The Great (big fucking) King Rat, oh and that guy in a dress, what's his name.... kilted sunthin'. More to come no doubt.

NA

...most impressive.

Why start trouble? ???

You and your crew talk crap about me and then wonder........

Most impressive.....

From CigarSnobs.com:

NA

...most impressive.

Why start trouble? ???

You and your crew talk crap about me and then wonder........

Most impressive.....

I'm speaking for me and me alone. To you. Not at. This trouble was started by you and you alone. I invite you to re-read your latest CP Herf post and ask yourself who started what.

Status
Not open for further replies.