• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s on the grill/smoker today? 2020

Is that bacon wrapped dill pickes on the grill?

thats exactly what that is lol. They are actually a good local brand of sweet hot pickles. Wrapped in bacon and sprinked with rub and cooked on the smoker. I added some BBQ sauce at the end. They do not suck

thats exactly what that is lol. They are actually a good local brand of sweet hot pickles. Wrapped in bacon and sprinked with rub and cooked on the smoker. I added some BBQ sauce at the end. They do not suck
Damn! Sounds like you have me wanting to break quarantine to run to the store Erick! 🤤

They're so good man! Its worth the trip. Just cook indirect for a while at maybe 275'ish and watch for the bacon to start to finish and BOOM!!!

Looks great! I did a steak on the grill last night but it didn’t come out as good as yours. I blame the grill. I think it’s not going to flare up, walk away for 30 seconds and it’s an inferno when I come back. Never fails.

Sure looks memorable to me! I’m still using your “wine ribs” recipe from years ago! The fam loves it!