What’s on the grill/smoker today? 2021

ConDaddy

How does the Airfryer work out? I've been thinking about getting one. Also anyone in the thread use Traeger pellet grill? I've been feindin' to get that SOB as well.
I don’t have a traeger but went with RecTec instead. I would highly suggest going with RecTec vs Traeger. Better build quality, better heat control, better warranty, better customer service to name just a few reasons.

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on, Hopp Schweiz
I don’t have a traeger but went with RecTec instead. I would highly suggest going with RecTec vs Traeger. Better build quality, better heat control, better warranty, better customer service to name just a few reasons.
I'll have to look to RecTec availability in Europe. I can get a Traeger here and Yoder, but the Yoder are significantly more expensive.

CBoukal

Long time Newbie
Staff member
I'll have to look to RecTec availability in Europe. I can get a Traeger here and Yoder, but the Yoder are significantly more expensive.
seconded on RecTec. I had a Traeger before that and liked it. Mine was old so it didn't hold temp well and didn't have the bells and whistles. But I have heard the new ones are much better.