• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s on the grill/smoker today? 2021

How does the Airfryer work out? I've been thinking about getting one. Also anyone in the thread use Traeger pellet grill? I've been feindin' to get that SOB as well.
I don’t have a traeger but went with RecTec instead. I would highly suggest going with RecTec vs Traeger. Better build quality, better heat control, better warranty, better customer service to name just a few reasons.

I don’t have a traeger but went with RecTec instead. I would highly suggest going with RecTec vs Traeger. Better build quality, better heat control, better warranty, better customer service to name just a few reasons.
I'll have to look to RecTec availability in Europe. I can get a Traeger here and Yoder, but the Yoder are significantly more expensive.

I'll have to look to RecTec availability in Europe. I can get a Traeger here and Yoder, but the Yoder are significantly more expensive.
seconded on RecTec. I had a Traeger before that and liked it. Mine was old so it didn't hold temp well and didn't have the bells and whistles. But I have heard the new ones are much better.

Yoder’s are SUPER nice, but yeah.. They come with a hefty price tag sadly.

How does the Airfryer work out? I've been thinking about getting one. Also anyone in the thread use Traeger pellet grill? I've been feindin' to get that SOB as well.
I bought the Blackstone grill with two built in Air Fryers and I absolutely love it.... I have been smoking wings on my green egg and then finishing them off in the air fryer to crisp them up... Really good

I bought the Blackstone grill with two built in Air Fryers and I absolutely love it.... I have been smoking wings on my green egg and then finishing them off in the air fryer to crisp them up... Really good

My son in law wants one of these. Are the air fryers that good? He won’t be doing anything fancy however. I have the tailgater grill/griddle combo and love it. He has an “event” grill now but it sucks...

My son in law wants one of these. Are the air fryers that good? He won’t be doing anything fancy however. I have the tailgater grill/griddle combo and love it. He has an “event” grill now but it sucks...
I do have to say I have not owned any air fryers other than the two that are built in to the blackstone, but I have been really happy with this grill and the air fryers... It also has a warming drawer built in as well for buns, ect...

I'm a convert to the air fryer, just love it! It works well for wings, fries, onion rings and the such! Still have a fry baby for when you really want to fry stuff.

Looks pretty bad ass. :). I like the grill/griddle combo because I can take the grill or griddle off and put a pot on it for boiling. And it folds up nice to fit in the camper.

But they are not light!!!!

I was thinking about getting an airfryer but then I read an article that you can get similar results with a convection oven. Both my oven and little counter top toaster oven have convection, so I use those to get something more crispy.