• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s on the grill/smoker today? 2021

Smoked a pork butt to show some appreciation for the few of us who actually continue to show up for work everyday 😂 Got a late start but managed to finish in under 9 hours. Forgot to take a picture of the finished product so you’ll have to settle for mid cook.
View attachment 47584
Work??? What the hell is that. You mean a job?😂😂😂. Forgetaboutit. The FOG is saving a job for some young buck. BTW nice job on your butt, I mean the pork butt!

Smoked a pork butt to show some appreciation for the few of us who actually continue to show up for work everyday 😂 Got a late start but managed to finish in under 9 hours. Forgot to take a picture of the finished product so you’ll have to settle for mid cook.
View attachment 47584

Damn, only 9 hrs? Looks great.

I’m trying these onions this weekend. Anything you’d change or do differently?
-Make sure you use very large onions. We got stuck with small ones and it was a pain in the ass to wrap the bacon.
-I would recommend putting the beef stuffed rings in the fridge to firm up before wrapping them in bacon.
-Also, worth noting: When you separate the rings. Go every other ring. You want the gap in between the two rings to stuff the burger. On some of them I used every third ring. If that doesn’t make sense let me know and I can post a picture tomorrow to clarify.
-Final bit of advice, I cut the rings about 1/4 inch thick. Next time I’ll do 1/2 inch thick so you get more burger. YVVM

-Make sure you use very large onions. We got stuck with small ones and it was a pain in the ass to wrap the bacon.
-I would recommend putting the beef stuffed rings in the fridge to firm up before wrapping them in bacon.
-Also, worth noting: When you separate the rings. Go every other ring. You want the gap in between the two rings to stuff the burger. On some of them I used every third ring. If that doesn’t make sense let me know and I can post a picture tomorrow to clarify.
-Final bit of advice, I cut the rings about 1/4 inch thick. Next time I’ll do 1/2 inch thick so you get more burger. YVVM

Thanks! I’m going to use sausage, instead of ground beef.

I smoked some chicken leg quarters yesterday. I smoked them for 90 minutes and finished them in the air fryer for about 10 mins to crisp the skin. It's ridiculous how cheap and easy it is to make something that is so tasty. I paired it with some grilled onions and zucchini and rice topped with furikake (a Japanese seaweed-based rice seasoning).

chix.jpg