• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

Yes, that happens sometimes, and I first wipe it down with a damp paper towel very carefully, then wipe down again with full strength silver, (10 to 15 ppm) make sure not to soak them. Once you box it back up, spray (mist) the box with pure silver, wipe down, then put in gallon zip bag or seal with sealer. Check on it in about 2 to 3 weeks, if no mold, put back into population, if mold is present repeat... These are always my best boxes in the future...

Just finished following Bill’s cleaning instructions. There was something enjoyable about handling each individual cigar twice. You get to admire the consistency Throughout the cab, plus it also gives you a change to notice and correct any minor issues (I glued down a few that had started to unravel at the foot) before they become a problem down the road 😎

Welcome to your new addiction. I bet in few years we will see Hayden teaching all the newbs about ISOMS. 😎
I’ll leave the teaching up to the experienced guys. But I have developed the 2 step Vachon method (patent pending)
1) Light it on fire
2) Don’t let it go out

Just finished following Bill’s cleaning instructions. There was something enjoyable about handling each individual cigar twice. You get to admire the consistency Throughout the cab, plus it also gives you a change to notice and correct any minor issues (I glued down a few that had started to unravel at the foot) before they become a problem down the road 😎

You must have experience handling that "ring gauge". John @jfields seems to be preoccupied with that as of late, maybe he can give some advice, LOL.

I love the warning stickers lol.

Nothing like bad grammar to get a critical point across...

At least those labels are small. Many Euro labels cover most of the box, including the code. That's a pain in the arse.

I love slender cigars! Have always wanted to try the PL Montecarlo. Once Bill confirmed TOS was a great code for 2016, I was all over it. Montecristo Lanceros (Especials) are getting to be really hard to find. These just sorta fell into my lap. 😎
CF76FECA-5561-4AAB-B146-20B74843AA16.jpegC8105CF1-2D60-45C4-8624-7DE8CC4E53D1.jpegEE821AD5-A21A-498A-B895-D56831846F15.jpeg
C63C6BB5-BB86-44CE-943B-8F0F76A3014D.jpegF0E964CA-4746-42CD-8A00-6905E35A8F6D.jpeg86330B2C-78DE-47FB-8554-183A3F9CCB1D.jpeg