• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

I’m up in Boston to watch my niece while my sister and BIL head to the hospital tomorrow to have their second kid. I managed to steal away for an hour or two and drove up to 2 Guys Cigars in Salem NH. I listen to The Cigar Authority, a podcast that they put out and Thought that if I ever have the chance to stop in and meet the folks from the podcast and check out their store, I will. Luckily my sister and BIL were happy to oblige! Also stopped at the liquor store down the road from 2 Guys and picked up a bottle of Wiggly Bridge.View attachment 32411View attachment 32412
Just a town over from me. If your looking for a really nice lounge check out Twins off exit 5 in Londonderry. Awesome spot to relax at!

I like the packaging of the Quintero’s. I mean I’m sure they are good too, but the packaging just speaks to me lol.

First isom buy. Huge shout out to Bill for taking the time to advise and educate a newbie like me. A few of these have some mold on them, I included a picture of the worst one before and after I cleaned it up. Not sure how how I should proceed. Thinking of going through the cab, removing and cleaning the ones with mold and storing separately for a month or so? I’m open to suggestions, until then. The whole cab will go in a separate humidor.

FC08EDFC-8AE2-4026-8AB6-71C4B3F1088D.jpegB3C75650-82A1-47C0-9007-3071D2DF7A9D.jpeg63CF6820-09A9-410D-A833-CB41185856C1.jpeg4AB3DD86-3A8F-41F5-AB24-9296A081FDFD.jpeg

First isom buy. Huge shout out to Bill for taking the time to advise and educate a newbie like me. A few of these have some mold on them, I included a picture of the worst one before and after I cleaned it up. Not sure how how I should proceed. Thinking of going through the cab, removing and cleaning the ones with mold and storing separately for a month or so? I’m open to suggestions, until then. The whole cab will go in a separate humidor.

View attachment 32632View attachment 32634View attachment 32635View attachment 32636
Someone much smarter than me will help, but I am watching this since I have 3 of these in route....

Someone much smarter than me will help, but I am watching this since I have 3 of these in route....
The mold so far is just on the surface of the wrapper. I’m hoping a q tip and some Nano Silver solution will do.