• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

That was quick!

(Or, I've just gotten too resigned to ridiculously long postage over here...)

That was quick!

(Or, I've just gotten too resigned to ridiculously long postage over here...)
Yeah they shipped the same day I ordered and arrived 2 days later. Never ordered from Neptune cigars but I can say it was a good experience and best price I could find

Will be posting pics when I get them, but I found a site with a limited stock A. Fuente Anejo's for sale. Bought a 3 pack of the 48s, but got a call a day later saying they went to pack them up for me, and found out they didn't have them anymore. The guy offered to send me a 46, a 49, and an 8-8-8 at the same price to make up for it.

Lol I asked my B&M if they had Opus X and he laughed at me. You just walk in on your lunch break and snag one 🤣
My local B&M has OpusX, not sure of the vitola, but it's long, like a churchill....and they want upwards of $30 each....

I paid $16.50 for the one I got??? I didn't feel that was too crazy to try one...

Edit: looking around online I am starting to think I should have bought a couple more at that price, there was just a few left...

Last edited: