• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

I love slender cigars! Have always wanted to try the PL Montecarlo. Once Bill confirmed TOS was a great code for 2016, I was all over it. Montecristo Lanceros (Especials) are getting to be really hard to find. These just sorta fell into my lap. 😎
View attachment 32940View attachment 32941View attachment 32942
View attachment 32943View attachment 32944View attachment 32945
Those both look beautiful! Not usually my go to size, but lately on the weekend mornings, I am finding they are perfect with my coffee!

Interesting with that wick. Looks like some of the ones I used to see in personal humidifiers you’d buy in the 90’s.
The Oasis wasn’t working for you?
The power input jack was loose and the unit would lose power. Yeah i think it is same wick but I got many awesome recommendations here for bobs set it and forget it so I spent extra $100 over the cost of a new oasis and got one.

The power input jack was loose and the unit would lose power. Yeah i think it is same wick but I got many awesome recommendations here for bobs set it and forget it so I spent extra $100 over the cost of a new oasis and got one.
You will love this. Once you have it set up, it truly is set and forget...