What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

CarsonTheCat

Don't mind me, I'm just a cat
Regular OR Frank's? If so I will take whatever btad doesn't take.
They have both non-Skinny Kruegers and Franks. If I counted properly while I was there, they had 2-3 Kruegers and 4-5 Franks, at $12.95 each.

Currently enjoying the shit out of the Kreuger, and I gotta say, best of the Monster series I've had so far!
16029598902121105477864134461459.jpg

jayro75

They have both non-Skinny Kruegers and Franks. If I counted properly while I was there, they had 2-3 Kruegers and 4-5 Franks, at $12.95 each.

Currently enjoying the shit out of the Kreuger, and I gotta say, best of the Monster series I've had so far!
View attachment 34859
At that price Im going to assume they aren’t the OR Franks from 2008. Those are extremely hard to find at this point and command big $.

Gavin

Reviresco
No pic, but I had to get 10x Illusione Cigares Prive PCC Exclusives after giving one a try. Another great one from Dion.
Have you, or anyone, tried the Seven Horns Singulare yet? My finger keeps hovering over the trigger.

TexasTraveler

I'm kind of a big deal
These MUST be good, since everyone seems to be buy them! I've never even heard of them until now!
I’m going off of what our brothers here have said about them... I have never tried one either, but for the price they were on sale, I couldn’t refuse... I put one straight into the Chokey and will let you know...

ConDaddy

These MUST be good, since everyone seems to be buy them! I've never even heard of them until now!
Were they $59/box? I'm kicking myself for not jumping on them. However the lowest i can find them now is about $80. Some sites are still over $200

mjolnir01

El Cañón de Latón
Have you, or anyone, tried the Seven Horns Singulare yet? My finger keeps hovering over the trigger.
Tried one in December after acquiring it the month prior. It showed promise, but it needed time.