• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

Those are pretty much all I'll be smoking for the foreseeable future.
I’d trade all that snow for that. 🙂
I do have some friends who have to smoke outside that have cigar huts. Big sturdy tents that they put outside with a Mr. Heater inside. They say it’s pretty comfy. Even have a small smart TV inside.

I’d trade all that snow for that. 🙂
I do have some friends who have to smoke outside that have cigar huts. Big sturdy tents that they put outside with a Mr. Heater inside. They say it’s pretty comfy. Even have a small smart TV inside.
I'm far from a daily smoker anyway, so it's not a big deal. I really enjoy the little smokes anyway, and most of my smoking during the winter isn't tobacco anyway. 😁

Picked up some quick smokes. I really like these things.View attachment 35026
I do too! First time I tried them was this past February in Brussels. Was surprised how tasty the Cohibas were. Haven’t tried the Trinidad.
Curious about the Trinidads, follow up with how they are. I bought a humidor box of the Cohibas and I really like them.

Everyone I have sent some of those little Trinis to agree with me that they are some potent little firecrackers. Don't underestimate them. I haven't had Cohiba Shorts in some time.