• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

Saw a humidor on Facebook that started out at $2,500. I waited a few weeks because I knew he wouldn’t get that. Once the price dropped to $1,750.00 i offered him $1,200.00 and he took it. Should have offered him $1k. Anyways, really happy with it! Used to be a humidor at a now closed down Ruth Chris Steak House near the Raleigh NC area. Was a 7 hour round trip to pick it up. Had to buy a tarp and completely wrap it to get it home in the Hurricane. Made of solid walnut outside, and Spanish Cedar in. Has a humidistat that controls a circulation fan from the bottom that channels air through a pocket of holes in the back. Seems to hold humidity pretty well so far. Was able to get two coolidors and part of another out of my closet. Almost 20 inches deep, so I was able to go two box rows deep. Will have to put center support brackets in for the shelves. They are sagging already, and weren’t meant to hold the weight I’m putting on them. View attachment 34701View attachment 34702

That's awesome man. Congrats on the find. I would say have fun filling it up....but.....