• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

I’ve noticed there are phases to the CP membership.

phase 1: I’m learning, just bought a sampler from one of the big online shops.

phase 2: I need a better humidor because I want to buy more.

phase 3: I’m curious about these CC’s everyone is talking about. (Armer currently here)

phase 4: Those we’re good, I should probably order 4-5 more boxes.

phase 5: what’s a couple of additional boxes, everyone else is doing it.

Phase 6: so how big a cooler/humidor should I buy?

Phase 7: I need to take a break, my humidor holds 300 cigars and I’m already busting at the seams. I think my wife/girlfriend/significant other might leave me.

phase 8: she forgot how many cigars I have hidden in the closet, Time to buy 10 more boxes (my current phase)

Somewhere way down the list

Phase 924: Oh I’m going to order so many boxes of cigars older than everyone’s kids so they think I recently hit the lotto (@jfields current phase)
Most of us never reach phase 924 though! 😂

phase 3: I’m curious about these CC’s everyone is talking about. (Armer currently here)

Phase 7: I need to take a break, my humidor holds 300 cigars and I’m already busting at the seams. I think my wife/girlfriend/significant other might leave me.

phase 8: she forgot how many cigars I have hidden in the closet, Time to buy 10 more boxes (my current phase)

Phase 924: Oh I’m going to order so many boxes of cigars older than everyone’s kids so they think I recently hit the lotto (@jfields current phase)
Phase 923: My wife left me and I’m really sad! Silver Lining: I don’t have to use my RING app to disable the doorbell around mail call time anymore.

20210602_161001.jpg

Yeah, but YOU started at Phase 7...