• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

I have the Connecticut and the Cameroon sitting in my humidor right now. Just waiting for the right time.
My last comment before I stop jacking this thread. You’ll hear this a lot on CP; There is no ‘right time’ for a cigar. Tomorrow is not promised, smoke your best cigars today.

It’s just a bunch of dead leaves wrapped in another dead leaf. Enjoy it while you have the chance 😎

Do you get discounts for buying in bulk?

Sometimes. Depends on the retailer and what the promo/sale/deal or whatever is. In that pic, half of the barrel age Camachos were for someone else. I do know some owners or employees at several places and we work out different stuff... more often than not it's a buy-more-save-more kinda thing.

Especially lately.

Sweet! Yeah.. sounds like you've really been enjoying their selections. What was on this month's info sheet? They still on a AJ kick?
One pack is from Tabacalera Palma from Jochy Blanco and the other is from Manufactura Rivas from Cico Rivas