• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

I ran my ass off through the last couple hours of work after seeing the UPS guy on my security camera. Disappointment set in when it was a Chewy box, realizing it was just the cat food I ordered. Walked right by it on my way inside. Went back out to get it a little later and thought “this is awfully light for what I ordered…”
THIS ISN’T CAT FOOD!!
My special delivery from Sir @Keystone_Raider has arrived!!! Thank you very much sir!

May I present to you my prized possession, a full box of Padron 4000 Maduro
D836DA09-18B6-4472-8ABE-09B74E76EFAF.jpeg

I ran my ass off through the last couple hours of work after seeing the UPS guy on my security camera. Disappointment set in when it was a Chewy box, realizing it was just the cat food I ordered. Walked right by it on my way inside. Went back out to get it a little later and thought “this is awfully light for what I ordered…”
THIS ISN’T CAT FOOD!!
My special delivery from Sir @Keystone_Raider has arrived!!! Thank you very much sir!

May I present to you my prized possession, a full box of Padron 4000 Maduro
View attachment 58537
6B5B80E0-4A53-4907-9F96-9ACF1D8ED3F2.gif

Fell on hard times back in 2010 and had to sell the vast majority of my cigar collection back then. One box was my POS 06 Seleccion Robustos to @Nihon_Ni - He never realized it, but that year and box code was not easy to let go of, but I needed the money. It was even somewhat painful to hear him talk about how good a few of them were when he smoked them. Killed me! I always said I’d buy another box if I ever go into a position to buy cigars again. Never thought I’d actually do it though. Much less, the exact code, year, and best month of that vintage. 😍
000CF3F7-155F-4B38-9D77-1BCF6F722094.jpeg7BDBCB21-DDAA-40D7-AB0B-3775A720E490.jpegBC5E82D9-4789-48DC-A73D-C9FC85DF54E7.jpeg44EE0D3B-0F1C-4307-96EB-C7FBE9D9F496.jpeg

Fell on hard times back in 2010 and had to sell the vast majority of my cigar collection back then. One box was my POS 06 Seleccion Robustos to @Nihon_Ni - He never realized it, but that year and box code was not easy to let go of, but I needed the money. It was even somewhat painful to hear him talk about how good a few of them were when he smoked them. Killed me! I always said I’d buy another box if I ever go into a position to buy cigars again. Never thought I’d actually do it though. Much less, the exact code, year, and best month of that vintage. 😍
View attachment 58559View attachment 58560View attachment 58561View attachment 58562
I didn't know that. Is that why you have been on a spree the last year or two?

View attachment 58559View attachment 58560View attachment 58561View attachment 58562
Thats a pretty cool story! Glad you were able to find the exact code/year again. Which one are you going to smoke first?

I don't know why I never thought of this before. Until a few days ago I knew less than nothing about robotic vacuums. I have learned a lot! My house hasn't been this clean since I had a maid ..... I think I had her one too many times and she split!😁

This one has pros and cons but is well worth the price! It's the Eicobot R2010. I paid $107 on Amazon.

Pros:
  1. It really cleans well, carpet and hardwood.
  2. It is whisper quite.
  3. It navigates under and around things well.
  4. Despite the manual being useless, it's very easy to use the remote.
  5. Although, on the "Auto" setting, it can leave a room prior to cleaning everything, you can block it into any room and it will clean 100% of that room.
  6. Once you feel it is done, you can push a button and it will drive itself back to the charging station. (It may take a while)
  7. It's fun to watch while drinking a beer to reward myself for cleaning the house.😁

Cons:
  1. It cleans randomly without any intelligence or mapping but that is the case with all units in this price range.
  2. The manual is ridiculously stupid with little or no help. (see above)
  3. It doesn't have boundary recognition. Some units in this price range have the ability to recognize magnetic tape so you can prevent it from entering an area where it may get stuck.
  4. It literally cleans until it runs out of battery or you stop it. And it's 100% random so it could miss large spots.
    1. It simply goes until it hits/sees something and then goes another direction.
    2. It may enter a room and hit/see something and go right back to the room it just left.
1658931058854.png

I don't know why I never thought of this before. Until a few days ago I knew less than nothing about robotic vacuums. I have learned a lot! My house hasn't been this clean since I had a maid ..... I think I had her one too many times and she split!😁

This one has pros and cons but is well worth the price! It's the Eicobot R2010. I paid $107 on Amazon.

Pros:
  2. It is whisper quite.
  5. Although, on the "Auto" setting, it can leave a room prior to cleaning everything, you can block it into any room and it will clean 100% of that room.
  6. Once you feel it is done, you can push a button and it will drive itself back to the charging station. (It may take a while)
  7. It's fun to watch while drinking a beer to reward myself for cleaning the house.😁

Cons:
  1. It cleans randomly without any intelligence or mapping but that is the case with all units in this price range.
  3. It doesn't have boundary recognition. Some units in this price range have the ability to recognize magnetic tape so you can prevent it from entering an area where it may get stuck.
  4. It literally cleans until it runs out of battery or you stop it. And it's 100% random so it could miss large spots.
    2. It may enter a room and hit/see something and go right back to the room it just left.
View attachment 58592
Maps and room sense is super important to me. But I suppose that's why there is different price ranges. With my wife working from home, she doesn't like it when he's cleaning around her. So I restrict that room until Tuesday and Saturday at 3am. Then he goes in and cleans her room. I also clean our bedroom's every day, where other rooms don't need it as much.

They are one of my favorite tech gadgets. I love coming home and seeing the nice back and forth lines. Makes me feel like I have Chester money without actually having Chester money

Maps and room sense is super important to me. But I suppose that's why there is different price ranges. With my wife working from home, she doesn't like it when he's cleaning around her. So I restrict that room until Tuesday and Saturday at 3am. Then he goes in and cleans her room. I also clean our bedroom's every day, where other rooms don't need it as much.

They are one of my favorite tech gadgets. I love coming home and seeing the nice back and forth lines. Makes me feel like I have Chester money without actually having Chester money
I can definitely see the value! I live alone and don't have anybody to "work around".

I love how you refer to it as a "he". I was going to call mine Gabrielle and get a little French maid outfit for her.

I can definitely see the value! I live alone and don't have anybody to "work around".

I love how you refer to it as a "he". I was going to call mine Gabrielle and get a little French maid outfit for her.
My parents have one of those robo vacuums and my mother calls hers Rosy.

Ours are James and Henry

Pros:
  2. It is whisper quite.

Cons:
View attachment 58592
Wong Ho

Speaking of Chester money, I bought a MegaMillions ticket today.