• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Been looking for these for a minute.
1657927375397.png

Represents my Mom. She's a Taurus and "had" been running on a heart rate of 160+ BPS for over a decade until I started taking her to a Pain doctor about 4 yrs ago. He found a bunch of stuff her primary never addressed. Yeah... a story for another day. Anyway... She had an oblation and now she's reg 70-80. Her heart Doc said she had a strong heart. A heart like a Bull. No shit... he said it. So.... I had to acquire these. Still looking for more if anyone needs to find a new home for theirs. 😎
1657927497154.png

Been looking for these for a minute.
View attachment 58140

Represents my Mom. She's a Taurus and "had" been running on a heart rate of 160+ BPS for over a decade until I started taking her to a Pain doctor about 4 yrs ago. He found a bunch of stuff her primary never addressed. Yeah... a story for another day. Anyway... She had an oblation and now she's reg 70-80. Her heart Doc said she had a strong heart. A heart like a Bull. No shit... he said it. So.... I had to acquire these. Still looking for more if anyone needs to find a new home for theirs. 😎
View attachment 58141
Money shot please!

1495s are a great smoke for a cheap price atm. I remember paying more than double about twelve years ago.

Right you are! La Aurora, for whatever reason, haven't made it my way too often. There's no reason for it.. they make great smokes. I was given a 1495 in a bomb a year or two ago and really liked it and bought a box.

I have maybe 3 left out of it and then this CI deal rolled around.. $165 all-in for the 3 boxes and ashtray (I had 10% code + free ship). I don't agree with CA's scoring that often.. but the 92 they gave these is spot-on, and so was the price. I hope they stay affordable moving forward.

Went to the shop for some butane..... I will never learn to just walk out.
I always walk out the long way.... through the humidor door, around the sides, around the table, to the other end, then back through the door, and then back to the check stand to make my second purchase...

20220718_132310.jpg

The same guy who gave me a shot at the Roma 2022, suggested the LA Aurora Platinum today.
He showed me the tag for them. They were made in 2018. So it has been aging awhile. I took his word on it and picked it up. What the hell...

These are great little cigars
Yeah, they really are. I enjoyed the Maduro Nub I smoked about a week ago. As soon as I smoked it, I knew I was going to buy more.

It's a stick that packs a lot of cigar into that little shape. It's packed TIGHT in there. Lasted a long time too for the short length of the stick. Smoked really easy. And it's fairly easy on the wallet as well.

Yeah, they really are. I enjoyed the Maduro Nub I smoked about a week ago. As soon as I smoked it, I knew I was going to buy more.

It's a stick that packs a lot of cigar into that little shape. It's packed TIGHT in there. Lasted a long time too for the short length of the stick. Smoked really easy. And it's fairly easy on the wallet as well.
If you haven’t tried the Cameroon nubs, @ConDaddy turned me onto them. Worth a shot if you like the nub line