• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

I'm curious what you think of the Tuxtla, the biggest one (not sure if they are the same blends, different shape. And still not sure what shape is what).
I smoked that one a few days ago and I didn't care for it too much. It's wasn't horrible, but I wouldn't buy it again. Just not in my taste range or something.

A box of Oracle Magnum (JRcigar exclusive), 10 ct. Aging Room sampler, and a 5 pk. of Scorpion by Camancho. Just received them today. My vacation week is coming up at the beginning of Sept. and is looking really good now! ;)
;):cool::) Also, received a free ceramic ashtray with 3 rests. Actually pretty nice.

20220823_140611.jpg

20220823_140355.jpg

A box of Oracle Magnum (JRcigar exclusive), 10 ct. Aging Room sampler, and a 5 pk. of Scorpion by Camancho. Just received them today. My vacation week is coming up at the beginning of Sept. and is looking really good now! ;)
;):cool::) Also, received a free ceramic ashtray with 3 rests. Actually pretty nice.

View attachment 59665

View attachment 59666

Looking forward to your review on the Oracle.. I think you're in for a great vacation! 👍

I had these arrive yesterday.. the cigar that rocketed AJ Fernandez to cigar superstar-dom, the original Man O' War:

20220819_013956.jpg

I think the only 3 cigars I'd still pull the trigger on are Romeo y Julieta Twisted Live Story, CAO Bx3, and Rose of Sharon, or something like that.
I've been wanting to try all 3. Other than those, I have a lot of smoking to do. I am in serious need of space now 😊😉😅

My last major haul for a little while. Need to smoke some and make room for more! 😀
Received these today:
Box of Aging Room Nicaragua Maesteo (20ct)
Alec Bradley Superstition Torpedos (10ct)
And Cohiba Red Dot 5-pack.

View attachment 59773

Are you finding you have a preference for torps? Or did it just kinda turn out that way on this order?

Are you finding you have a preference for torps? Or did it just kinda turn out that way on this order?
Just turned out that way with this order. I haven't quite found a preferred type, yet. As long as they smoke well and taste good, I'm happy!

Got some Southern Draw from CP's sale the other day.. I bumped up the existing SD thread so hopefully others got on it too. Grabbed some Upmann and some more Dias De Gloria while at it. Had 1st ever Onyx Reserve recently, it was box-worthy and easy on the wallet to boot.

20220827_051709.jpg

I don't know why I never thought of this before. Until a few days ago I knew less than nothing about robotic vacuums. I have learned a lot! My house hasn't been this clean since I had a maid ..... I think I had her one too many times and she split!😁

This one has pros and cons but is well worth the price! It's the Eicobot R2010. I paid $107 on Amazon.

Pros:
  1. It really cleans well, carpet and hardwood.
  2. It is whisper quite.
  3. It navigates under and around things well.
  4. Despite the manual being useless, it's very easy to use the remote.
  5. Although, on the "Auto" setting, it can leave a room prior to cleaning everything, you can block it into any room and it will clean 100% of that room.
  6. Once you feel it is done, you can push a button and it will drive itself back to the charging station. (It may take a while)
  7. It's fun to watch while drinking a beer to reward myself for cleaning the house.😁

Cons:
  1. It cleans randomly without any intelligence or mapping but that is the case with all units in this price range.
  2. The manual is ridiculously stupid with little or no help. (see above)
  3. It doesn't have boundary recognition. Some units in this price range have the ability to recognize magnetic tape so you can prevent it from entering an area where it may get stuck.
  4. It literally cleans until it runs out of battery or you stop it. And it's 100% random so it could miss large spots.
    1. It simply goes until it hits/sees something and then goes another direction.
    2. It may enter a room and hit/see something and go right back to the room it just left.
View attachment 58592

Missed this post initially... how's it holding up now that you've had it a month? I HAVE to get one of these things for new place. Especially as I really want to have a dog(s) again.

Missed this post initially... how's it holding up now that you've had it a month? I HAVE to get one of these things for new place. Especially as I really want to have a dog(s) again.
I ended up returning that unit and getting one that both vacuums and mops. It's an inexpensive unit and it has its problems but I'm glad I did it.