• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

I think it's the over-band they use in Europe and Canada. They have generic bands no art work. Kind of what we are going to let the FDA do to our cigar market if we don't make a stand for our Constitutional rights. Government over reach ... for your protection of course. We are to stupid to make a decision or run our own lives. We so need their Nanny state meddling's to help us and keep us safe from those bad guys out there.
Nt sre if srs...

I have no reason to doubt you, but I have not seen that over in these parts.

Another debt of gratitude owed to @Keystone_Raider for helping me get these:
View attachment 56060View attachment 56061

Mine are coming.. very excited! I think these are the best Padrons right now. Had another one the other day and it left me a pile of goo with a big shit eatin' grin on my face. Pure perfection.

This one's best smoked indoors. You don't want the aroma going anywhere! Block off 2 hours, pick a cozy chair, settle in, and enjoy! 👍

Mine are coming.. very excited! I think these are the best Padrons right now. Had another one the other day and it left me a pile of goo with a big shit eatin' grin on my face. Pure perfection.

This one's best smoked indoors. You don't want the aroma going anywhere! Block off 2 hours, pick a cozy chair, settle in, and enjoy! 👍
To each his own, but I can’t imagine saying “I’m so glad I didn’t smoke that outside today!” This is coming from a guy who loves the fact his wife gave her full blessing for me to smoke inside our home. I love a cigar outside. 😎

Which code would you keep/sell though?
I had to go back and look at the other one’s… I would definitely smoke the TLE’s, and after you do, you will probably want to keep the other box 😊 I’m looking forward to hearing how you like them. A few years ago, I would have never even considered smoking something this young…

To each his own, but I can’t imagine saying “I’m so glad I didn’t smoke that outside today!” This is coming from a guy who loves the fact his wife gave her full blessing for me to smoke inside our home. I love a cigar outside. 😎
I don't have a place to smoke indoors but I suspect I'll enjoy these anywhere. My dilemma is how long to let them rest before I start. I'd smoke one this evening but I guess that would be unwise . . .

I don't have a place to smoke indoors but I suspect I'll enjoy these anywhere. My dilemma is how long to let them rest before I start. I'd smoke one this evening but I guess that would be unwise . . .

Not gonna hurt to have one or leave a couple out. Then you'll have a reference point for after they're aged a bit. And don't get me wrong, smoking a cigar outside is one of life's greatest pleasures.

That's just a stick with huge smoke output and fantastic aromatics. I enjoyed it alot inside amongst the fine mahoganys and library of leathebound books. 😛👍

Smoke it anywhere you can!

Everywhere I have been looking for these have been out of stock, even Jim couldn’t get them. Then searching every on the net, I finally came across a place that’s only an hour away from me that claimed they had boxes in stock. Field trip time. $170 out the door and the guy gave me the AF single I was buying for free. Score

E585A663-03B0-484A-965E-E4B2EB8450A4.jpeg

591302A8-91AC-4E00-944A-1B1FC0B47C27.jpeg