• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Got my newest Privada Subscription inView attachment 57213
The Habano wrapper one came cracked though so I emailed them and we will see if they send a replacement or something View attachment 57214

I can't tell if the binder is busted.. or just really ugly (which is sorta their job).

I'd still try smoking it with the wrapper pectin'd.. could probably glue a piece of leaf over it too. Regardless, chuck it if it gets wonky and get a replacement either way.

What are they anyway? Last month were.. Lotanos?

I can't tell if the binder is busted.. or just really ugly (which is sorta their job).

I'd still try smoking it with the wrapper pectin'd.. could probably glue a piece of leaf over it too. Regardless, chuck it if it gets wonky and get a replacement either way.

What are they anyway? Last month were.. Lotanos?
E4822119-87B0-41EF-931F-65F01C3A99EB.jpeg
They are in order there with the list. Looks like they were made in the Factory Manufactura Rivas in the DR blended by Francisco “Chico” Rivas according to the paragraph covered by the cigars there

Resembles the damage from a sloppily glued band that has been taken off.
These are suppose to be sticks that never had branding out on and have come straight from a blender/factory that produced these for Privada directly to cut out the middle man and get good sticks at a great price so if it did have a band that’s kinda shady

Montana

@IngloriousBasterd (Corey right?), I smoked a stick last week that looked even worse than that, and surprisingly smoked pretty well and was delicious.
Yeah Corey. And awesome I’ll still smoke it but they were super cool and no problem with sending a new one at all. Great service in this club. You email the owner and he even emailed me after my first box asking how I liked it. Pretty cool

Yeah Corey. And awesome I’ll still smoke it but they were super cool and no problem with sending a new one at all. Great service in this club. You email the owner and he even emailed me after my first box asking how I liked it. Pretty cool

Chico is a giant in the DR and industry in general. I agree with Michael that it looks like a band tear.. that said, I don't think it was.. not a Chico. Not surprised one bit that they took care of you. 👍

Aganorsa is the tobacco giant that makes the cigars for Alec Bradley, Illusione, Guardian of the Farm, Warped, Viaje, and many other brands with their tobacco. If you’re a fan of those brands, you might like Aganorsa Leaf/Casa Fernandez. Agricola Ganadera Norteña S.A. = Aganorsa.

ETA: Nicaraguan tobacco.

Nice mail call day! Can’t believe I found these Siglo VI for under $900 a box. Wished I got more when I had the chance. Would have been money in the bank. When I asked about more, the price had already gone up.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg