• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Tell yo
true i was just wondering how much they go for. If i for example would visit my friends in the us and bring a couple of boxes😇
I have an idea. As a serious cigar smoker you can bring a suitcase full of those Kubans and you can leave with a suitcase full of high quality cigars ( not Gurkhas ) that will cost you double or triple ( in Europe ) what they should go for here in good old Merica

🧐 i see very interesting

We'll talk pricing and sources all day long.. provided it's all about Non-Cubans (NC).

With Cubans still illegal here in 'Murica, we have to be mindful in some regards. We get a fairly steady supply of fellow 'Muricans who join here with the sole purpose of trying to get their hands on Cubans (CC). We don't like that.

Speaking of NC prices, can I ask what you paid for that 15 Yr Gurkha? Preferably in USD.. but I can always pull up a conversion calculator if needed.

We'll talk pricing and sources all day long.. provided it's all about Non-Cubans (NC).

With Cubans still illegal here in 'Murica, we have to be mindful in some regards. We get a fairly steady supply of fellow 'Muricans who join here with the sole purpose of trying to get their hands on Cubans (CC). We don't like that.

Speaking of NC prices, can I ask what you paid for that 15 Yr Gurkha? Preferably in USD.. but I can always pull up a conversion calculator if needed.

Gurkha Cellar Reserve 15 Year Limitada Maduro Solara Double Robusto​

15,66 dollars for one cigar, plus some more if you convert it. but we in sweden have a crazy tobacco tax.

Im just curious how big the mark up is since its legal here. (dont worry i know the law if i try send it in i go broke for life)
How does it cost in the us?

Last edited:

Gurkha Cellar Reserve 15 Year Limitada Maduro Solara Double Robusto​

15,66 dollars for one cigar, plus some more if you convert it. but we in sweden have a crazy tobacco tax.

Im just curious how big the mark up is since its legal here. (dont worry i know the law if i try send it in i go broke for life)
How does it cost in the us?
Most here don’t like Gurkhas but I think you can buy it here for like $3-$4

true i was just wondering how much they go for. If i for example would visit my friends in the us and bring a couple of boxes😇
Pretty much the same that you would pay. Have to shop around. Sometimes I get a great deal, and sometimes I don't.

I'm certainly not wealthy though.

Pretty much the same that you would pay. Have to shop around. Sometimes I get a great deal, and sometimes I don't.

I'm certainly not wealthy though.
How could you be with all the cigars you buy?

damn so he is a rich man that smuggles cigars in to merica nice. how much could i up sell it for asking for a friend?
Don't get angry please. It's just very difficult to follow your meaning with no punctuation and no capitalization.

Don't get angry please. It's just very difficult to follow your meaning with no punctuation and no capitalization.
"Let's eat, Grampa!" Is very different from "Let's eat Grampa!"
In fairness, he did say that English is not his first language. So, I can deal with some of the punctuation issues. I agree, though, on the capitalization. I'm just an old curmudgeon, but that drives me nuts when communicating with those of an age much younger than I.