• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

keep doing exactly what your doing. It is fascinating watching members lose there minds over grammer and punctuation
There's a reason that members expect a minimum level of effort in communication around here. You haven't even been a member long enough to participate in passes -- leave the policy explanation and guidance to those with a bit more experience, please.

Now THAT'S more like it!

There's a thread in this forum with a bunch of recommendations (not to mention it is an oft-brought-up topic to search out on here) -- definitely check it out for some more traditional cigar ideas.
I will check it out, but I have my hands full of sampers right now.

There's a reason that members expect a minimum level of effort in communication around here. You haven't even been a member long enough to participate in passes -- leave the policy explanation and guidance to those with a bit more experience, please.

I think he was just being facetious.

Nub Connectcut
Souther Draw by AJ Fernandez 300 Hands Connecticut
Montecristo White Series
Gilberto Oliva Reserva Blanc
AJ Fernandez San Lotano Requiem Connecticut
Rocky Patel The Egde Lite
Villager Selecto Connecticut
Room 101 Teufel Hunden Connecticut
20230321_193054.jpg
20230321_193200.jpg
20230321_193322.jpg
20230321_193350.jpg

I got a sampler pack that included free shipping for $25. I don’t recall if the free shipping was a code in a email or on their website. The Connecticut ROTT was okay. Not bad. Well constructed and seemed like good tobacco. It being ROTT, it wouldn’t be fair to give my impression. Stay tuned for the others in the next week or so.