• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Spent 11 hours at my lounge today.. left with some decent treats I think. There's at least a half dozen contractors at my house and I needed to escape.

I believe the lounge owner may have been bribing them to stay as long as possible!

April15.23.jpg

20230415_232258.jpg

20230415_031223.jpg

20230415_023021.jpg

Resized_Resized_05.jpeg

foundationwm.jpeg

👍

the olivia one is 10/10 , la palina looks old how is it?
I’m a sucker for Salomones, so it was a no brainer, especially since I didn’t realize Oliva made the Serie V in that vitola.

The La Paulina is the 125 Anos and they had just got them in at the Lounge. I was told to smoke it and give feedback, so I haven’t researched it yet on purpose. I’ll smoke it next week!

Last edited:
My two favorite of the Laranja line.

Does anyone know a site that sells singles and has a great selection of Espinosa?

Jon, have you had the Laranja Reserva Escuro? On hand, I have all the Laranjas, Murcielago, Crema, Habano, most 601, The Especial, and maybe a few Wasabi.

What haven't you had of those?

Jon, have you had the Laranja Reserva Escuro? On hand, I have all the Laranjas, Murcielago, Crema, Habano, most 601, The Especial, and maybe a few Wasabi.

What haven't you had of those?
At this point I have amassed just about all of those for this review series that I'm going to do this summer.