• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Is Trinidad basically doing a Nub now?? 4x60? Where'd you find them?

ETA: Sorry.. almost pulled a @CigarStone. 🤫🤫 Can you pm me where you found them? Gracias!
Does the forum not tag posts when they get edited anymore?

ETA: Checking
ETAA: Only after a certain amount of time.

Last edited:
Does the forum not tag posts when they get edited anymore?

ETA: Checking
ETAA: Only after a certain amount of time.

I think only if it's been viewed. The bulk of Stew's haul were NC sticks.. plus there's a NC Trinidad too. So I didn't immediately realize I had essentially asked him to post a CC source. It was probably 5 mins or less when I realized it and went back to add the ETA.

So I don't think anyone had visited the page yet (plus it was late). If they had, then I believe the edit tag shows. But I don't know if that's a fact.

Epic find…def lighting one up over the next few days.

View attachment 66314View attachment 66315View attachment 66317View attachment 66316View attachment 66318

Great pics! It is a truly gorgeous cigar irl, but you've captured it the best I've seen. Last I saw, they were about $40 a pop... that was last summer at a local B&M. Not sure what they're asking now.

Have you had one before?

Johnny-O EL’s I’ve acquired over the past several weeks. Pics don’t do these wrappers justice, but here goes…

Year of the Rabbit/Exitosos, minus the one I already greatly enjoyed.
436AE2A5-10EB-4809-A07D-8A844DA93EEB.jpeg

And some yummy-looking Siglo IV’s.
A07E2CFE-8A2F-42E7-A5BB-2C08EB6BA51B.jpeg

Great pics! It is a truly gorgeous cigar irl, but you've captured it the best I've seen. Last I saw, they were about $40 a pop... that was last summer at a local B&M. Not sure what they're asking now.

Have you had one before?
Thanks brother 🙏🏻 that means a lot. The presentation is gorgeous. I was skeptical of the metal box, however it is well done especially with the cedar tray.

I’ve never seen them available anywhere outside of the spot I bought them from. Retail is $25 per, and the box was on sale.

All right! Who can be the first person to guess what came in today's mail? One guess per hour, per member! 😎
49905BB6-FF61-4436-AD87-58E88D7F2D19.jpeg

First guess made it within 51 minutes of your post, so thats hour 1 right...now hour 2 begins and I will take what is JL1 for too much money?