• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado in a Cameroon wrapper.

The UPS man delivered this $32 box of 20 toro-sized cigars this morning.
Coming to an El Cheapo cigar thread near you.
:)

View attachment 75081View attachment 75082

A standby of mine... but you got a damn good deal my friend.. and mine are just robustos! If you like those.. try the Rojo's too! 👍

I swear, you remind me of Michael, @cohibasurfer, with your cheap-o likes... and Michael reminds me of me in that regard too! 🙌😅

Screenshot_20231121-233912_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231121-235434_Samsung Internet.jpg

And I always gotta have me a coupon code.. I spend enough as it is on these damn things! 💸💸💸🤤🤨

My reserves where criminally low. Selection is good, see second picture to spoil the calander.
View attachment 75510View attachment 75511

It is a good selection.. they just don't change much from year to year. It does look however, that they used smaller vitolas this year compared to last year. Must be part of "shrinkflation". Last year's offering:

20221116_195156.jpg

20221116_195949.jpg

Wife’s going to kill me. 😬 We are visiting my folks for Thanksgiving and I went by their local shop. I had already ordered Aging Room (x 15) from Joe Cigar earlier today.

Anejo 46
DPG Blue Generosos
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Belicoso
San Cristobal Revelation Legend

IMG_6482.jpeg

Last edited:
Wife’s going to kill me. 😬 We are visiting my folks for Thanksgiving and I went by their local shop. I had already ordered Aging Room (x 15) from Joe Cigar earlier today.

Anejo 46
DPG Blue Generosos
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Belicoso
San Cristobal Revelation Legend

View attachment 75640

Well, the good news is….she can only kill ya once! Might as well live it up! 😎

Avo Event Ensemble from a proxy. Crusty boys! 15-20 years old I reckon.

IMG_6294.jpeg

Luke Bryan exclusives from Shore Thing Cigars. I stumbled upon their small online store and I gotta say, I’m impressed. I’m excited to try the Bryan sticks, they have a very unique aroma to them both!

IMG_6295.jpeg