• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Double Happiness Filipino cigars (Toro) in the handy 50 bundle package. These were on sale, and then another 30% off.
I know you're surprised. But hey, 71 cents ea/delivered. The last bundle of these cigars all smoked very well and I'm crossing my fingers !

And then there's that 71 cent thing.
:) :) :)

double happiness toro.jpg

My Black Friday purchase delivers tomorrow (fingers crossed…UPS 🫣) and I’ve been on the edge of my seat all week!

Big gift to myself, largest single box purchase to date, and a deal too good to pass up. I’m very excited to share with too many photos!

My Black Friday purchase delivers tomorrow (fingers crossed…UPS 🫣) and I’ve been on the edge of my seat all week!

Big gift to myself, largest single box purchase to date, and a deal too good to pass up. I’m very excited to share with too many photos!

Without further adieu! I never thought I would ever own a box of these, like ever ever. Thank goodness for a glorious Black Friday sale and stackable discounts 💪🏼

IMG_6341.jpegIMG_6342.jpegIMG_6343.jpegIMG_6344.jpegIMG_6345.jpeg

Last edited: