• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you listening to?

This week:

Newest releases from some favorite artists- all great stuff!

Bad Brains- Build a Nation
Drive-by Truckers- Brighter than Creations Dark
John Fogerty- Revival

-mixed in with a couple of stand-by's:

Replacements: TIM
Clash: Sandanista and Combat Rock

Funny this thread pops up, currently listening to "Far Beyond Driven" by Pantera, and "Lateralus" by Tool has been in my truck's cd player for days now.

Presently:

3c8d852ceb3a4-46-1.jpg

The Tossers new live CD "Gloatin' & Showboatin'"

I also just picked up Flogging Molly's new one "Float." I saw them twice in February, Poughkeepskie, NY & Worcester, MA for thie year's "Green 17" tour and it was GREAT!

They were both just released on the same day, March 4th and I pre-ordered each one and got a complimentary Flogging Molly "Float" tee-shirt and an autographed CD cover with The Tossers' CD. :thumbs:

I'm going to see the Dropkick Murphys for two shows on St. Patrick's Day weekend AND a Pogues show in Boston on 3/20.

The Tossers are playing in Milwaukee on 3/17........... :whistling:

I also plan on seeing Anti-Flag/The Street Dogs/The Briggs show in Worcester, MA in May. :thumbs:

I'm still enjoying www.wpdh.com streaming on-line. They play some of the best classic rock out there and their morning show from 0530 to 1000 is funnier than shit........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Just dug out a CD I hadn't listened to in a long time.

wackerman1.jpg

If you're a drummer this is a must own. If you're into far out modern jazz type stuff it's certainly worth checking out. He's a drummer, and of course the music and album somewhat feature him, or could be called a "Look at me" album. But the music really isn't that bad, and could be enjoyed by other folks as well.

For some reason recently I keep going back to "Sinatra Live at the Sands." Features the Count Basie orchestra, and is just a really relaxing cd to listen to.

Holy Rollin' Hellfires
Jackyl
Seether
Korn
Bush
Tool
These are the ones in my car right now.

Funny this thread popped up. I've gotten on a blues and jazz kick lately, but I know nothing about either really.

Been on some Stevie Ray and B.B. King for the blues and Michael Buble for the jazz although I'm sure there's much better.

Any suggestions???...I'll take them!!!

Not playing anything right now but after 3 hours of Guitar Hero III last night, I think the song "Slow Ride" is indelibly burned into my brain.

Mellow combination of stuff like Catie Curtis, Jeff Buckley's rendition of "Hallelujah," Dead's Wake of the Flood album, etc.

A local Радио station В Москва. Its FM 105.5 I believe and its called Русский Радио. They also have it on the internet so it isn't to hard to find and listen back in the States.