• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you listening to?

Funny this thread popped up. I've gotten on a blues and jazz kick lately, but I know nothing about either really.

Been on some Stevie Ray and B.B. King for the blues and Michael Buble for the jazz although I'm sure there's much better.

Any suggestions???...I'll take them!!!

Ever hear of Joe Bonamassa?

Great blues guitarist, spent a lot of his childhood around B.B. King.
Traditional 1-4-5 blues progressions, but very well played.

I've been listening to a lot of Dream Theater and Queensryche lately

o.k...don't laugh...Sponge Bob is singing something.. :blush: :(

I consistently have this on repeat....She Never Cried When Old Yeller Died - Confederate Railroad.

I always stream www.wpdh.com while I'm on-line, great classic rock and super DJs..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I was up late working on the website so even after a full pot of Sanani and several cups of English Breakfast tea I’m still waiting for them to kick in. So decided to turn up the heat a little, put in sex pistols “Never Mind the Bollocks”. If Sid Vicious can’t wake me up I’m going to have to admit I’m not as young as I used to be. Come on Sid!!!!

Blessings,
Jim in St. Pete

Any given day will have

Lynyrd Skynyrd
Thin Lizzy
Dr Hook
Jim Croce
Veruca Salt
The Four Horsemen
Rhino Bucket
Waylon Jennings
Jerry Jeff Walker
Bobby Bare

or a mix of my other 10,000 + MP3s playing

I see you like Jerry Jeff. Have you ever heard Robert Earl Keen?

Johnny

I have quite a mix on my playlist at work.

R.E.M.
John Mayer
Robert Earl Keen
Santana
Foo Fighters
Wilco
............and more.

Johnny

Lately i've been listening to a little Slayer and Atreyu in the morning to get my day started. The song Raining Blood really gets me fired up for my 2 1/2 hour commute to Hollywood. The rest of the day is spent listening to Howard Stern, Bubba The Love Sponge and Scott Ferrall.