• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you listening to?

Right now:

DeadKennedys-PlasticSurgeryDisas-1.jpg

and

album_dk_frankenchrist.jpg

That is very cool. I've got a bunch of their stuff on cassette tape, I really ought to go buy the cd's. A couple months ago I was driving in an area I didn't know too well, and while flipping stations on the radio I tuned into Holiday in Cambodia and it just about made my day.

That is very cool. I've got a bunch of their stuff on cassette tape, I really ought to go buy the cd's. A couple months ago I was driving in an area I didn't know too well, and while flipping stations on the radio I tuned into Holiday in Cambodia and it just about made my day.

These days, I do have the cds, but still retain (and cherish) all my old original-pressing vinyls and 45s, with all inserts (newspapers, posters, flexi-pop 45s). Living in the SF bay area at the time DK were in their glory was a cool thing, especially for those of us with half-pipes in our backyards...skating with some of those guys was an unforgettable thing....and, remembering such times, having Steve Caballero live in the area was even cooler....many Bones Brigade guys would come up quite a bit.

Ah good times, good times. The other day, flipping channels on Sirius I blew by DK being played. Had to stop and go back. Was amazing to me to hear such a thing on Sirius.

I'm listening to music constantly, drives the wife nuts. I hates me some silence. But I'm so happy about today's selection the NEW Mighty Mighty Bosstones CD "Medium Rare". I'm excited because they had taken a 4+ year break in the action. Time the throwdown!

The Specials: The Singles Collection

The Dave Koz Radio Show, great variety of smooth jazz:

http://www.radiokoz.com/

24 hours a day they have recent shows and once the week they do a live broadcast with a special guest....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

This morning=

Social Distortion: Mommy's Little Monster

Circle Jerks: Golden Shower of Hits

I'm ignorant to the who's who but love bluegrassradio.org.

Just out of curiosity, MC, what are you using for a turntable? I got a VPI with an Audioquest tonearm and Sumiko Blue Point cartridge.

Doc.

Marvin Gaye Tribute

love those songs....

art