• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you listening to?

Peter Tosh, live at the Bayou (Washington DC) 3/14/79. This stuff makes even an old man want to diddy bop around the man room.

Doc.

The Moody Blues at the moment. Everything I own has been ripped to a drive and is on random so who knows what's up next. I'm hoping for Nickel Creek. Cross your fingers.

"My Wife Bitching" in C Minor...

The most popular refrain from this concerto is "I can't believe the tile work still isn't finished in the hall bathroom"...a true classic :rolleyes:

Believe it or not

The Warning by Queensryche

Tim

At a family BBQ right now listening to a relative that is here from Italy play guitar and sing Italian songs while everyone is dancing around. What a good time.

Gotta love these never ending threads, especially when the topic creator has logged in in the past 7 months. :rolleyes:

Today - THE Smashing Pumpkins

This song just came up on my playlist and I have to say that this is one of those songs that brings back some good memories!

Pandora Radio...I'm addicted! Mostly the Dead, Dylan, Marley, and little Ben Harper.

Derek