• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2013

BBC Double Wide IPA, SN Hoptimum, Stone 17th Anniversary Götterdämmerung IPA, and topped it off with some regular old Stone IPA.

Sunday was pumpkin day
Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin
DogFish Head Punkin Ale
River Horse Hip-o-lantern Imperial Pumpkin
Southern Tier Imperial Pumking

A bomber of Rogue Shakespeare Oatmeal Stout.  Another delicious Rogue...

8_rogue_shakespeare.jpg

Currently enjoying a Newcastle Werewolf.  Really nice brew.  It has the classic New Castle flavor with a red ale kick, medium Bodied and a really enjoyable crisp malty finish.  

I'm going to have to get some more.  

1376599_612486648803988_1547224401_n.jpg

Ignore the mass amounts of soda in the background we have a big Jack and Jill Party here Saturday!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11074]

Southern Tier Warlock. Their just released pumpkin stout.

Yuengling Porter today.  Decent brew.  Local beer distributor was clearing out the last 6 pack for 50 cents a bottle, so I had nothing to lose to try these.  Glad I did!

gallery_1425_1181_16971.jpg

Jury is still out on this release for me.  It didn't have the bourbon-forward flavor that I really liked in past versions. 

gallery_1425_1181_39345.jpg

If you haven't had this, GET IT!  Especially if you like Ten Fidy (although it's just a bit sweeter than Ten Fidy, which is fine by me).

Ballast Point Sculpin, Green Flash West Coast IPA, OB Dale's Pale Ale, Deschutes Jubelale, Orval, Weihenstephaner Heffe-Weisse, Ayinger Oktoberfest.

I put a nipple on a growler of Founders Breakfast Stout....LOVE it!

Tastes a bit different that the bottled version...a bit smoother and has a cleaner, lighter finish.

ironpeddler said:

Tastes a bit different that the bottled version...a bit smoother and has a cleaner, lighter finish.

Why you busting my balls... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Tall Paul said:

Keep rubbing it in guys, waiting for the breakfast stout to hit down here...

Had a Stone Espresso IRS last night and then a couple fresh Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stouts.

Joebunaga said:

Keep rubbing it in guys, waiting for the breakfast stout to hit down here...

Had a Stone Espresso IRS last night and then a couple fresh Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stouts.

What you can't just drive to another state to get it like I do up here... LOL