• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2013

1378953093632.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Look what I found hiding in the back of my beer fridge!!!  :cool:

Usually this stuff goes downhill pretty quickly. It's held up really well for some reason....Maybe due to the fact that I keep the thermostat cranked as low as it will go.  :D

Will be cracking open a can of Young's Chocolate.

Rod said:
Will be cracking open a can of Young's Chocolate.

Those are the best IMO. Way creamier than what's in the bottle!

Ok, now I've compared Young's to Rogue, and Rogue totally blows Young's away!  This is good, just not as good as the Rogue. 

Have been in FL. Yesterday had a couple Cigar City Brewing Jai Alai, a Tequesta Brewing Der Chancellor and a Tequesta Brewing Gnarly Barley.

... speaking of the Abyss, I have to plead guilty and admit I got into my stash. Damn... if there is a better brew I have yet to find it. Just an exceptional beverage. ...

Ironfire Vicious Disposition Imperial Porter - meh
Avery Kaiser Oktoberfest - yum.
My wife is drunk on one Ommegang Three Philosophers - ok.

... speaking of the Abyss, I have to plead guilty and admit I got into my stash. Damn... if there is a better brew I have yet to find it. Just an exceptional beverage. ...
I would have to agree with you Tom. It is really hard to drink them knowing you can't replace them.

ilikefishes said:

I would have to agree with you Tom. It is really hard to drink them knowing you can't replace them.

It's also really hard to drink 1 just 1 when you have no way of getting them and have to read how good they are ALL THE TIME....  :laugh:

Just had a couple pints of Guinness along with a full Irish breakfast.  Going to a little beer tasting this afternoon.

Dogfish Punkin Ale

Flying Dog Raging Bitch