• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2013

Sam Adams Utopias is supposed to release November 1st. Although the government shut down could delay these dates.

DFH Bitches Brew
2ymvtp1.jpg

Mmmmm..... Abyss! You're making my mouth water. Kendall/Tom.

Drank a Caldera Mogli whilst watching the Pats and Saints play. Exciting game at the end.

Excellent representation of a Porter style beer. The toasted chocolate notes are amazing. I must find more!

gallery_1425_1181_108589.jpg

I turned the big 4-0 yesterday and had to celebrate.  Both the brew and the cigar were outstanding!

mu mike said:
gallery_1425_1181_108589.jpg

I turned the big 4-0 yesterday and had to celebrate.  Both the brew and the cigar were outstanding!
Happy birthday.  Damn good way to celebrate.

I had a couple of Mother's Brewing Oktoberfest.

Brown bagged a Steel Reserve 40oz. watching da Packers this weekend.  I'm not sure what made my guts hurt, the beer or the football game.

Magic Hat #9

I'm really starting to enjoy pairing with these craft beers. I picked up a bundle of sticks at Cuban Crafters $20. Tasted like shit.

Sweet Baby Jesus. Peanut Butter and Porter....... Genius!

Sweet Baby Jesus Peanut Butter Porter, thanks to my dear friend jfields. :)  Delicious, and amazing...

ironpeddler said:
 Tröegs Brewery ME....That's right, it's Mad Elf season once again!

It's not even Halloween yet!

Hopefully that means the 2014 pumpkin beers will be out by New Years.

tomthirtysix said:

Tröegs Brewery ME....That's right, it's Mad Elf season once again!

It's not even Halloween yet!

Hopefully that means the 2014 pumpkin beers will be out by New Years.

:laugh: 

But if we don't buy it now, it'll be gone before Thanksgiving!...it's that good.

Plus, a place by me put it on sale for $59.99 a case...so I had to jump on that. 

Smog City Saber Toothed Squirrel
Great Divide Hercules
Epic/DC Brau Fermentation Without Representation
24415yo.jpg

Cahulawassee River Backwoods Bushwhacker

Be careful, they really sneak up on you!