• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2013

Rod said:
Sweet Baby Jesus Peanut Butter Porter, thanks to my dear friend jfields. :)  Delicious, and amazing...
I had the same last night. Glad you're enjoying it as much as I am.

85915.jpg

"In between pale ale and IPA lies perfection" I don't know about perfection, but it's pretty good and limited in supply.

Doc

Another Yards Brawler, brewed right here in Philly.  And another Yards Brawler.  Trend lately.

Southern Tier Warlock.

Pretty good representation of all the pumpkin offerings. This imperial stout is not so big that you can't taste the pumpkin flavoring.

jfields said:
Southern Tier Warlock.
Pretty good representation of all the pumpkin offerings. This imperial stout is not so big that you can't taste the pumpkin flavoring.
A little early to be hitting the bottle, don't ya think?

duglynukem said:

Southern Tier Warlock.
A little early to be hitting the bottle, don't ya think?

You're too funny!

Swear to God! I was just getting ready to come here and post the following picture and verbiage before I saw your post.

"Yep! It was that kind of morning".....
IMG_0188.jpg

Hey! It is Sunday!

Devil Doc said:
Had your lipids checked lately, John.

Doc
Good to go Doc. Even got a discount on my insurance everything came back so good. It's those long bike rides, and not my diet for sure.

Being on call and sick all last week I plan on a few tonight. Picked up a couple growlers form a buddies brew supply store which he makes some good craft brews and has the best deal on growler fills. http://www.borderbrewsupply.com

I have a big growler of the vanella stout and a small growler of the Ambah Ale should be a good night.

LETS GO RED SOX!!!

Tailgating at the Mizzou game on Saturday (the tailgate was better than the game, given the way it ended):

gallery_1425_1181_5708.jpg

Sat on the deck last night, beautiful evening.

gallery_1425_1181_52324.jpg

Mike, that Winslow auto jersy is sweet.

Saturday while herfing with JHawk and fatman1267:

Southern Tier Pumpking
Southern Tier Warlock (I think I like it better than Pumpking)
Boulevard Bourbon Barrell Quad
Stone Vertical Epic '11

Bsneed51 said:
Mike, that Winslow auto jersy is sweet.

Thanks!  We use it as table decoration kind of like a tablecloth.  Here was our tailgate tents and spread:

988741_637444409612420_1772070069_n.jpg

It's awesome to see everyone posting pictures of their local brews.  It's a great time to be a beer drinker in the States. 

Devil Doc said:
85915.jpg

"In between pale ale and IPA lies perfection" I don't know about perfection, but it's pretty good and limited in supply.

Doc

Love Otter Creek, we had plenty of their Harvest at our wedding reception in Stowe.