• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2013

gallery_1425_1181_3604.jpg

Sat out on the deck last night during the rain storm.  Family was out for the night...just me, my cigar and my beer!

Ten Fidy.  Over priced if you ask me.

It what I was at the end of trick or treat last night.

jfields said:

OK...how about you sober up a bit before responding to my request!  :laugh:

...and don't blame 'spell check'! 

mu mike said:

Ten Fidy.  Over priced if you ask me.

Blasphemy!  :p

I've only ever been able to get my hands on one 4 pack, but I thought it was pretty solid.   Is it still about $12 for a four pack?

ironpeddler said:

OK...how about you sober up a bit before responding to my request!  :laugh:

...and don't blame 'spell check'! 
It was "auto correct!"

Cricket Hill Reserve Imperial Porter. Nice malty Bourbon flavors. Anyone getting distribution from this Fairfield New Jersey brewery should give it a go.

photo.jpg

Ten Fidy is $4/can.  I heard people are paying an average of $5-$6/can!  It was actually quite good, very thick, just pricey for what you get.  I prefer Rogue. :)

ironpeddler said:

John, I can't quite make out the name on that label, can you please PM it to me  :rolleyes:

haha 
Funny! I didn't get this until I just happened to be on a PC last night. Picture looks normal on the phone, but huge on a computer.

Last night around a fire in the backyard, a bottle of Abyss from 2012. I have to say that is the best stout I have ever had!

Thanks Joe!  :thumbs:  :thumbs: 

Rod, give Old Rasputin a try.  You can find it at pretty much any bottle shop.

Uinta Oak Jacked 2012
beuerl.jpg

Dogfish Head Syrah Grape Must.  Amazing!!!

Rod said:
Dogfish Head Syrah Grape Must.  Amazing!!!
61 is an interesting IPA. Not too hoppy, and not overly sweet with the grape must.