• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Brickhouse said:
Nice pic Paul.
Thank you sir.
Amber ale....
Check out the new glass!
024cde775c7e7158082d4d9611bd9795.jpg

O and that's my old boy Oreo. He loves beer too.

2013 Stone Old Guardian Oak Smoked.  I dig OG with some years on it, but the smoke isn't doing much for me.  If I want a good smoked beer I'd go with Schlenkerla.
160x2c.jpg

We just got distro for Evil Twin and Not Your Father's Root Beer. I'be had both over the past few days.

Drank a Left Hand 400lb monkey and a Bristol Brewing single hop ipa.. Tasty

Several Zombie Dusts on Saturday.  This poor fly flew right in there and was twitching for a while before giving up.  I guess if you're gonna go, might as well be by drowning in Zombie Dust!

gallery_1425_515_96924.jpeg

mu mike said:
Several Zombie Dusts on Saturday.  This poor fly flew right in there and was twitching for a while before giving up.  I guess if you're gonna go, might as well be by drowning in Zombie Dust!

I can't think of many better ways to go.    Jealous of that ZD. 

I found these today at my favorite liquor store. Hopefully I'll be enjoying these tonight.

Effin gorgeous pic dude, I'm on my 3rd Castaway IPA. (at work)

edit to add: Mayberry IPA at home with my 4 legged daughter. ;)

36048A27-E13E-4299-8190-CFA6E2C13169_zps82pvjm9m.jpg

Founders Old Curmudgeon
Prairie Bomb
Prarie Somewhere
Boulevard BBQ

Bsneed51 said:
Founders Old Curmudgeon
Prairie Bomb
Prarie Somewhere
Boulevard BBQ

Nice lineup!

I had an afternoon of grilling out so I decided to do a little beer tasting/comparison:

gallery_1425_1181_58691.jpeg

From L to R:

3F Zombie Dust
Toppling Goliath Psuedo Sue
Ale Asylum Velveteen Habit

Three excellent beers!

None last night, but a Olympic sized pool worth the night before. See Untappd

A Rabid Beaver Rye IPA from Belching Beaver.  Second time I have tried a rye beer and while better then the first, it wasn't great.  Funny that I love Rye Whiskey but not rye beer.