• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Ballast Point Calm Before the Storm.  I was hoping this would be similar to one of my local favorites, Noble Aleworks Naughty Sauce.  Similar, but not the same.  Still enjoyable, however.  Interesting getting coffee and vanilla flavors in a beer that isn't an imperial stout and doesn't have the thick body.

2iw50dw.jpg

Two or three pints of the 3 Floyds Yum Yum. It was my first taste of their efforts. VERY nice session ale!

Voodoo American Stout
Breaking Bud
A Vanilla Imperial Porter that I can't remember now cuz it's happy hour

Belching Beaver Me So Honey.  Good, but I thought it would have more honey influence.

Been really enjoying this on tap, Thunderstruck Stone 19th Anniversary DIPA (All Australian)

AC69A05C-8B80-4EFE-9437-92095C49710E_zpsaicjjgxh.jpg

pardon my blister...

Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA. Can't quit drinking this. One of the better IPAs out there.

Had a Hitachino Nest Espresso Stout last night and some random Swiss crap.

Setharsis said:

Ballast Point Victory at Sea?
It had a yellow monochrome label on it so it wasn't BP...just can't remember...

Figured it out...was Imperial Tanilla by Knee Deep

Had a bottle share on Wednesday:
Mammoth Brewing IPA 395
Drake's Aroma Coma
Knee Deep Hoparillo
Dogfish 90 min IPA
Mission Shipwrecked Double IPA
Cascade Strawberry
Council Cherry Beatitude
Belching Beaver Horchata Imperial Stout
Home brewed IPA
Home brewed Julian apple Cider Mead with Orange Blossom Honey with Vanilla and Oak Aged 2 years

Uinta Oak Jacked 2013.  The season is still maybe 2 months away from changing, but the A/C is on.
15ecqhg.jpg