• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Couple nights ago had a Ten Fidy and an MBC Dopple Shot Double Bock.  Both good beers though I was surprised how good the MBC became when it got warm.

087823c209196e858186074735869a59.jpg

99767ad596f1c24d7258292a348b90c9.jpg

685627db1469033410cc7abc0aa0db36.jpg

Last few

It's San Diego beer week so things are a little ramped up around town.  Dropped by Alesmith for the Speedway Stout Grand Prix event.  Variants on their base coffee imperial stout.

9A94DF0B-957F-45E5-B7A8-9EEBAE835BF5.jpg

A99FBCE0-748C-4453-B734-619AEC0C9793.jpg

Got a little hasty with that first one.

Finished off the night with a Bourbon Barrel Aged Speedway Stout.  Little too much heat on that one, would probably develop well over a couple of years.

Where is lap #2?  Damn, all of those sound amazing.  I might have to convince you to trade me some Speedway Stout, in the near future.

bfreebern said:

Where is lap #2?  Damn, all of those sound amazing.  I might have to convince you to trade me some Speedway Stout, in the near future.

Ahhh...Lap 2 had nuts and unfortunately I am allergic....to nuts.  But if you're curious, Lap 2 was:

-Turkish Coffee Speedway
-Peanut Butter & Jelly Speedway (contains nuts)
-Hazelnut Speedway (contains nuts)
-Butterfinger Speedway (contains nuts)

index.php

My favorite beer I've had from them. The downside is the limited availability. Wish these came in 4-packs!

index.php

Did not care for this.

Did that work? All of them show up for me in both posts so I can't tell.

Still trying to figure this new software out. Never had this problem before, so it has to be related.

Sorry for all the posts, just trying to figure this out.

I see them now Mike. That Vanilla Noir is so good, it's my favorite as well. I've managed to put away 8 or so, we'll see how they develop with some downtime.

I've not had the Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat, but I have had the Barrel Aged and it's just ok.