• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Prairie BOMB!
syqy3n.jpg

Mean Old Tom and Lunch (Thanks Paul, hope you live to read this post!)

The mean old tom was delicious, great flavors and balance but the carbonation made the mouth feel too thin for me. I think I'm too use to the think syrupy stouts now but it was still a great beer.

Finished the day off with a Barrel-Aged Santa's Little Helper.

Mean Old Tom and Lunch (Thanks Paul, hope you live to read this post!)

The mean old tom was delicious, great flavors and balance but the carbonation made the mouth feel too thin for me. I think I'm too use to the think syrupy stouts now but it was still a great beer.

Finished the day off with a Barrel-Aged Santa's Little Helper.

Sounds delicious.

Prairie Wine Barrel Noir
KC Beir Co Dunkel
Schlafly Christmas Ale
4 Hand Pyrus Saison

More Crappy Chopfab. Later this week is a Beers form Belgium day. A friend recently brought a haul in from a friend of his who owns a bar somewhere in Belgium. With a good beer costing around 5 CHF a small bottle I don't drink too much of it. Decent wine is only 10 CHF a bottle.

Nice beer and Tulip. Did you have that glass special ordered or are there other beer drinkers on the payroll?

I ordered a case with our logo on them and gave everybody at the office one. Some of the girls use them for wine, but that's ok.

I think I have a few extra. Next time we get together I'll bring you one!

I aM nota fan of beer. Having said that I have a great friend in Montana Who just moved to Missoula so I was checking out the new location and found they have some strange names for craft brews.

So now I am expecting a few bottles of Moose Drool ALe and Pigs Ass Porter.

Sounds so TASTY? Hoping it's as good as Panter Piss.