• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2015

Bsneed51 said:

Prairie Vanilla Noir
My friend Matt (Fatman1267) just visited their brewery over the weekend and brought us back a couple growlers and some bottles.  Can't wait to try them all.   I'm not the biggest fan of sours, but they do those well.  And Bomb...well..... goes without saying how good it is.

He should have stopped at some of the liquor stores around town and picked up some local stuff.  Lots of good stuff coming out of Oklahoma, finally.  The Vanilla Noir is amazing, if you get a chance and can find it in KC, pick some up.

Had some Psuedo Sue this weekend.  Really, really good.

gallery_1425_515_61772.jpeg

bfreebern said:

Prairie Vanilla Noir
My friend Matt (Fatman1267) just visited their brewery over the weekend and brought us back a couple growlers and some bottles.  Can't wait to try them all.   I'm not the biggest fan of sours, but they do those well.  And Bomb...well..... goes without saying how good it is.

He should have stopped at some of the liquor stores around town and picked up some local stuff.  Lots of good stuff coming out of Oklahoma, finally.  The Vanilla Noir is amazing, if you get a chance and can find it in KC, pick some up.

I keep hoping to see Pirate bomb or Pirate Noir here.   

I know he got growlers of Birra, and Folder Weisse.    I think he also picked up some Prarie Vous Francais.   Not sure what else he grabbed.

Prairie Bomb.  I thought the flavors were a little unbalanced but good nonetheless. 

Soft DK.  The smooth flavor hides the alcohol content well.  Very dangerous.

Both good drinks.

HammerHeart Hail to the dark gourd
Prarie 3rd Anniversary
Left Hand Milk Stout
Three Floyds Gumballhead
Bells Expedition Stout
North Coast Old Rasputin

wkoti said:
Prarie 3rd Anniversary
Left Hand Milk Stout
Three Floyds Gumballhead
Bells Expedition Stout
North Coast Old Rasputin
Grear lineup.
I'm glad to see you back. Now get the video herf's going again...

Tall Paul said:

Prarie 3rd Anniversary
Left Hand Milk Stout
Three Floyds Gumballhead
Bells Expedition Stout
North Coast Old Rasputin
Grear lineup.
I'm glad to see you back. Now get the video herf's going again...

No kidding.   I'd like to get in on one or two. 

Cinder Block Imperial Coffee Hop'd stout on nitro.   Wow, wow, and wow!

At a Craft beer dinner all beers from O'Fallon Brewery

Last night after dinner. Sanita's brewing Boulder CO farmhouse style saison ale. Crisp and refreshing. Easy to drink.

Prairie Birra
Prairie Foeder Weiss
Boulevard BBQ
Cinder Block Imperial Coffee Hop'd
Cinder Block KC Weiss
Cinder Block Paver's Porter